Monday, November 22, 2021

BLESSED FROM BEING GOD'S CHILD OF LOVE

My Dear Precious Child, The ApostleJohn wrote his first letter to believers in an effort to solidify within their minds that I am Love and that they are Love if My Spirit lives inside of them. He wrote in the first letter that everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of My Seed, meaning being born of My spiritual, divine sperm of the Holy Spirit, the same Seed that overcame Mary and produced inside of her womb the Savior Jesus Christ. So everyone who loves Me, the Father, also loves My Son who was born with My Seed of Love inside of Him, also. By that knowledge you can be sure that you also love My other children because you love Me and you do what I command you to do in order for you to escape the evil that is in the world. (I John 5:1-2) So you can say that loving Me causes you to keep My commandments and you know that My commandments are not burdensome. When you have My divine Seed of the Holy Spirit inside of you, you can conquer the world because the power that conquers the world is your faith that is a fruit of My Holy Spirit. My Faith is Power. So, then, the people who conquer the world are the people who believe that Jesus is My Son. He was born into the world through the water that was in Mary's womb, but also through the bloodline of My Holy Spirit, not only by water but also the blood. I tell you that it is the Spirit who testifies to this truth; so there are the Spirit, the blood and the water which testify because all three are in agreement.(I John 5:3-8) People should not accept human testimony because My testimony is so much greater, the testimony that I have given to the world on behalf of My Son. Whoever believes in the Son of God has that testimony of assurance in his or her own heart. People make Me a liar if they do not believe that I sent My Son into the world to save the world from sin. My testimony is this: I give to people Eternal Life and that life is in My Son. So whoever possesses Life possesses My Son and whoever does not possess My Son does not possess Life. (I John 5:9-12) John then wrote that the reason that he was writing the letter to the believers was to make them realize that they possess Eternal Life if they believe in the name of My Son. Then he assured the believers that they must have confidence in Me, the confidence that I hear your requests whenever you ask for anything according to My will. He then spoke a Truth when he wrote that since you know that I hear you whenever you ask, then you must know that what you ask for is yours already. (I John 5:13-15; Matthew 12:31-32) When you see a brother sinning, if it is not a deadly sin then you should petition Me and Life will be given to that sinner. (John 20:21-23) He qualified that Truth by repeating that the sin must not be a deadly sin. John repeated that there are deadly sins and that he did not say that you should pray that those sins will be forgiven. He reiterated that all wrongdoing is sin but not all sin is deadly. (I John 5:16-18; ) John assured the believers that no one born of My Seed commits sin but rather that I protect the believers who are born of the Holy Spirit and I keep the evil one from touching them. He reminded the believers that the whole world is under the evil one, the devil; but they belong to Me. Also he reminded them that My Son had come to earth and given to believers the discernment to recognize the One who is true, and those are the ones who are in My Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and He is Eternal Life; so you must be on guard against idols. (I John 5:19-21) John was intent in this letter to believers to make sure they had the revelation that I am Love and that My blood in Jesus Christ, who was the Holy Spirit, has come to live inside of them and cleanses them of all sins. By that revelation they know that they are in Me and I am in them. Your Father of Love and Truth

No comments: