Saturday, February 12, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING CONFIDENT IN GOD'S WILL

My Dear Precious Child, John, the Beloved, wrote to the believers in the churches that only by the power of My Holy Spirit can you have the confidence that whatever you ask, it will be done for you, and since you positively know that I listen to you in whatever you ask, you also know that you have the request that you ask of Me. That is confidence. However, there are things that form a barrier between us, as written by the prophet Isaiah. He wrote that My arm is not so short that I cannot help you and My ear is not so deaf that I can't hear you, but your iniquities have formed a barrier between us so that I cannot hear you, nor can I answer your prayers. (I John 5:14-15; Isaiah 59:1-8) It is in John's assessment and teaching that as long as what you ask is in My will and you are in My will, I will answer your prayers. Relating to Eternal Life in a person, however, John wrote that if you see a person who is caught in a sin that does not lead to death, if that person will pray to Me I will give to him Eternal Life as long as the sin that he is committing is not to a sin unto death. He said that there is a sin that leads to death, so he did not encourage you to pray for someone who is engaged in that sin to receive My Eternal Life. He wrote that all wrongdoing is sin. He did also write that if you or someone that you know has the desire to to pray for My Eternal Life, in other words to be born of My Spirit, if you observe him or her committing a sin that does not involve death then the sin may be repented of and forgiven and he or she will receive My Eternal Life by being born of My Spirirt. . (I John 15:16-17; John 3:3-21) He went on to write that if there is anyone who is born of God who deliberately commits sin that there is One who carefully watches over you and urges you not to sin by protecting you against evil, speaking about My Holy Spirit. John proclaimed that you are of Me but the whole world is under the power of the evil one. (I John 5:18-19) His confession was that you must know beyond a doubt that My Son came into the world and has given wise understanding and insight in order for people to intimately know Jesus Christ, who is True; that you are in Me, who is also True, and you are in My Son Jesus Christ , the Messiah. John proclaimed that Jesus Christ is Truly Me and also Truly Life Eternal. (I John 5:20) In closing out his letter, John, the Beloved, emphasized that My followers must keep themselves from false gods and everything that would occupy the place in their heart that is receptive to Me; refraining from any substitute for Christ that would take first place in your life. He closed his first letter with Amen, So be it. Your Father of Life Changing Words

No comments: