Friday, February 11, 2022

BLESSED BY BELIEVING THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child, Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a born-again child of Mine and everyone who loves Me loves all of My offspring. The litmus test that proves that a person loves My children is that the person loves Me and obeys My command to love one another. My true children are the ones who keep My ordinances and are mindful of His precepts and teachings. My commands are never oppressive because I have given to My children the Holy Spirit, who gives to My children My Power to obey My beneficialcommands. (I John 5:2-4) Now, one of the biggest advantages of being My children in the world is that whoever is born of My Holy Spirit is victorious over the evil that is in the world. The power of the Holy Spirit in them is their faith in their having My authority over all evil in the earth as declared by Jesus Christ before He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me. (I John 5:5; Matthew 18:16-20) The only people in the world who are victorious over the devil's evil that is in the world are the people who believe that Jesus is My Son and they rely and trust in His power. Jesus Christ is He who came by water in the human womb of woman into the earth, but also by His blood, not only by His water baptism but also by being God and man, being born by the water of baptism in the womb, bu also by the blood of the Holy Spirit, for it is the Holy Spirit who confirms witness to Him as being Son of man and Son of God, because the Spirit is Truth. (I John 5:6-7) There are always three witnesses in heaven, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and they are three in One. In the earth there are three witnesses, the Spirit, the water and the blood, and all three agree and are in unison. (I John 5:8) If you believe the testimony of people as human authority, as all of us do, then you must know that My testimony is greater and of stronger authority because Jesus Christ is the witness which I have borne in relation to My Son. And so a person who believes in the Son of God has the testimony inside of himself. He who does not believe in the Son of God has made Me out to be a liar because he or she has not believed in My Son Jesus, who is the testimony that I gave to the world about My Son. This is the testimony that I gave to you about Eternal Life, that Eternal Life is in His Son, so the person who has the Son has Life; and he who does not have the Son does not have Eternal Life. (I John 5:9-12) John wrote that he was writing the first letter to the churches so that the believers would know with absolute certainty that they have Life; yes, Eternal Life. (I John 5:13-14) What a joy it is to know that you have My Life inside of you, that Life being Eternal Life. Your Father of Supernatural Life

No comments: