Thursday, February 24, 2022

BLESSINGS FROM A HOLY SPIRIT LED CONSCIENCE

My Dear Precious Child, When the apostle Paul began to teach about a person's conscience, he described CONSCIENCE as being the works of laws which are written in your heart and mind which apear to be truth to you, either being words which come from religious laws which curse and accuse you or being words which come from My Holy Spirit which forgive and excuse you for sins. Since old covenant laws are punitive, requiring punishment, and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit is rehabilitative, offering forgiveness, My children will either inherit curses from the devil who uses the laws of sin and death or My children will inherit blessings from Me who uses the words of the Holy Spirit to brings Life and soul peace to you, depending upon which covenant the people have placed themselves under. (Romans 2:15) When your conscience is filled with punitive laws, you will judge other people, which causes them to judge you in return and you will inherit curses in your life on earth. (Matthew 7:1-6) However, if your conscience is filled with My words of the Holy Spirit of Love, you will forgive a person for sinning against you, your sins will be excused immediately, and you will have invited My kingdom of heaven to flood you with My blessings and rewards for operating in the tenets or words of My kingdom of God. Paul wrote to the Romans who were being tempted by false prophets to return to old covenant laws which Jesus said was impossible to combine with My new covenant of the Holy Spirit of Love. (Matthew 24:24) The church members in Rome had adopted My new covenant of Love when they became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. The false prophets among the Jews from Jerusalem had gone to Rome to endeavor to place the newly converted believers in Christ Jesus under Jewish religious laws because the Jews hated the newly found freedom from bondage to religious laws which the believers were experiencing. (Galatians 2:4) To the Roman believers Paul wrote that people can be Jews by observing many laws and they begin to teach other people about the laws, for instance concerning stealing, adultery and eating forbidden food. Yet, the Jews continue to steal, commit adultery and even eat forbidden food. He said that they bragged about the laws, but they broke them themselves, dishonoring Me. He wrote that through their actions My name was blasphemed among the Gentiles by their hypocrisy. (Romans 2:23-24) The very believing people whom the false prophets taught and tried to influence to be circumcised, many of them had been circumcised in their hearts by being born of My Holy Spirit and Baptized in My Holy Spirit. They had already entered into My kingdom of God. There was no need for any old covenant rules, regulations or traditions to try to enhance their life changes made possible through the works of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 2:24-26)They were walking in the blessings of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. They did not need anything more. They just needed to continue seeking Me and My Holy Spirit, depending upon Him to teach them everything that they were hungry and thirsty to know. Adding bondage to their freedom was the devil's way to rob them of My liberty that they had found in Christ Jesus and My Holy Spirit. The people who were walking in My kingdom of God and listening to My Holy Spirit were blessed with a clear conscience. Influencing them to adopt punitive old covenant laws would create a judgmental conscience within them which would curse their lives. (Romans 2:20-22) Paul's warnings were justified. He had been a good Jew and he was currently at the time of his letter to the Romans a new creature in Christ Jesus, walking in the Holy Spirit of Love. He was grieved that some of the believers in Rome would be deceived and fall under the laws of sin and death after experiencing the words of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. Your Father of Liberty

No comments: