Wednesday, February 2, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWING TRUTH

My Dear Precious Child, What makes a person free? Does believing a lie make you free from bondage to evil? No. It brings you into further bondage.(James 2:1) Does believing a half truth make you free from demonic bondage? No. A principle, edict, ordinance, statute or a law that is half true is still a lie and binds you to the devil's curses. (Psalm 119:1-3) Does believing a statute that says that I am both good and bad, changing personalities depending upon your actions make you free from the devil's curses? No. That belief that I am both good and bad is from hell and is a lie that comes from people who do not know Me, but instead they believe what misinformed liars say about Me.(James 1:16-17) Does engaging in illegal actions that reflect that you have obeyed the devil's temptations make you free from evil? No. In fact, those illegal actions will cost you your life even in a civil court of law in the earth because you have broken civil laws which represent My order that I established in your courts of law in order to establish My diving order in your world.(James 1:12) Does engaging in strict obedience to a ruler or elected official who displays evil intent make you free from evil just because you have obeyed the voice of authority, even if it comes from an evil source? No. That act of obedience to a deceived ruler only increases the gravity of your sin because you have yielded to an evil person instead of refusing to act according to My good that exists in your world. (Matthew 23:25-26) What benefits are there to being a champion of truth? To the people who discern My truth and speak and act in accordance with My Spirit of Truth, they have inherited My entire Kingdom of God in their life on earth, and when their bodies die the real person, the spirit of the person, enters into My heaven to live eternally surrounded by all goodness and kindness and peace. (Matthew 6:33) My Kingdom of God that they inherit while living in the earth affords to them an abundance of righteousness, love, peace and joy in every situation, plus every action of good that My angels provide for My children according to My will. (Ephesians 3:20) The benefits and rewards for spreading My love and truth in the earth are without limit because those people have sent the demons of destruction and death into the lake of fire in the abyss in accordance with the teaching of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 13:36-43) My children shine like the noonday sun in the earth, according to My will because they are forgiven by Me for every offense caused by the devil. It is My grace that is sufficient in their lives. (Matthew 12:28; II Corinthians 12:9) Binding yourself to truth will bring an abundance of blessings into your life. (John 15:7; Deuteronomy 28;1-13) Binding yourself to lies and misinformation will bring an abundnace of curses into your life. (Deuteronomy 28:14-68) Your Father of Divine Truth

No comments: