Wednesday, February 9, 2022

BLESSED BY ETERNAL LOVE

My Dear Precious Child, John, the Beloved, as he is called, was so filled with the love shown to him by Jesus Christ that all of his writings are filled with teachings about My love. He emphasized in his first letter to the churches that if a believer has fear of punishment from Me in his mind, then he is not perfected in the revelation of My love because My love teaches him or her that his or her sins are forgiven by Me by the death of Jesus Christ, so there is no occasion or need for punishment. But, more important, when you are complete or perfect in your revelation of My character, you know intimately that I am Love and that I am not the one who punishes, anyway, but that the devil is the one who punishes. He tempts My children and then punishes them for doing his will if they succumb to the temptation. My judgment for the demons who tempt My children which causes them to inherit the devil's punishment is that those demons must be sent into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created in case My first children allowed the devil and his demons into the earth that I had created as a paradise and the judgment that I pronounced on those demons was eternal fire and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:36-43)That judgment was never intended to be for any of My children that I created in My image. So if a person has the erroneous belief that I will punish a person at the judgment of the demons, then that person is definitely not rooted in the truth of My love for humanity. If you will remember, Jesus Christ said that I loved the world so much that I sent My son into the world to save the world, not to condemn or destroy it. (John 3:16-17) If your belief is that I am waiting to punish you for sins, then My love is not perfected in you. (I John 4:19) John, the Beloved, wrote in his first letter that if you fear punishment from Me, then My love is not fully developed and perfected in you. (I John 4:16-18) He wrote that the only way that you can love Him and everyone is because God loved you first. So if you love Me, then you must also love your brother. (I John 4:20-21) Because you love Me, then you must also love My Son, Jesus Christ the Messiah, and you must love everyone born of Me. (I John 5:1) In his first letter John the Beloved wrote that the visible evidence that you love Me and My children is when you obey the commands of Jesus Christ under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, keeping His ordinances, His precepts and His teachings. If you truly love Me, then you will not only obey My advice but you will never regard them as being burdensome or oppressive because whatever is born of Me overcomes the evil in the world; and your faith is what has victory over the demons in the world. My children who believe that Jesus is My Son is he who came to Me by His death through water and the baptism of the Holy Spirit; by the death of Jesus Christ; not by water alone, but by water and the Spirit. John wrote that it is the Holy Spirit who confirms your being My Child because He is the Truth. (I John 5:6-7) He wrote that there are three witnesses in heaven, Jesus, My Holy Spirit and Me and we are all One. We agree and there is unity in Us. Because there is unity in Us, there must also be unity between My children who are established in My love. (I John 5:8) Your Father of Eternal Love

No comments: