Tuesday, February 8, 2022

BLESSED BY LOVE REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child, Besides the fact that John the Beloved had been given My Holy Spirit, and possessing My Holy Spirit is the sign of being loved by Me, John also professed that he and some of Jesus' other disciples had born witness by their earthly eyes of My Love through Jesus Christ and they possessed the truth that He was My Son. (I John 4:14) He wrote in his first letter to the churches that anyone who confesses that Jesus is My Son has Him living inside of the person's own body and not only does Jesus live in the person, but the person lives in Me. (I John 4:15) As a result of your being bound in unity with Me by having My Holy Spirit living inside of you, then you believe and are conscious of the Love with which I cherish you because, as he wrote, I am Love and anyone who lives and continues to live in My Love enjoys My fellowship with him or her. (I John 4:16) He acknowledged that it is in that union and communion with Me that My Love is brought to perfection in you so that you will have confidence on the day of My judgment of evil spirits that because as Christ is, which is the embodiment of Love, you are also Love in the world. There is no fear of judgment in Love, no dread, because mature, perfected Love turns fear away and expels every thought of terror! (I John 4:17-18) John explained in his first letter that there was and is no fear of punishment by Me in Jesus and in My children because anyone who is afraid of punishment from Me has not reached the full and mature revelation of My love for him or her. (I John 4:18) He encapsulated that Truth by writing that you can only love Me because I loved you first and gave to you the power of My Love with which to Love others. (I John 4:19) The warning in that Truth is that if you say that you love Me but hate your brother, then you are a liar because anyone who does not love his brother, whom he or she can see, cannot love Me Whom he or she has not seen. John wrote that Jesus and I gave the charge that if you love Me that you will love your brother also. (I John 4:19-20) It is only by the power of My Holy Spirit that you and My other children can love your brother or sister who has been unkind or abusive toward you. I gave to you My Holy Spirit so that He would change the hatred in you into My Love because of the adverse human reaction which always wants to reject an abuser. In order to love someone who shows hated toward you, My Holy Spirit is the only Power who is able to make that change in you from hate into Love. Your Father of Merciful and Loving Changes

No comments: