Thursday, February 10, 2022

BLESSED BY FEELING LOVED

My Dear Precious Child, The disciple John, known as the Beloved, also referred to his fellow believers as the "Beloved" because he felt so loved by Me as evidenced through Jesus Christ. He wrote in his first letter to the believers in churches, "BELOVED, now you are the Sons of God. When He appears to us, we don't know what we shall be like; but we have this promise, that we shall be like Him, so everyone who has this hope in Him will cleanse himself just like Christ is pure." John knew that cleansing the temples of God, their bodies, was paramount to their being made into His image; and he assured them that that revelation was the assurance of their receiving whatever they asked from Me. (I John 3:2-3 and I John 3:21) After teaching them about their conscience not condemning them in that first letter, John also wrote this edict from Me: "BELOVED, don't put faith in every spirit which ministers to you, but instead you must test every spirit to see if it comes from Me." He knew that there were false prophets who were trying to spy on the freedom that My born again believers had in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. (I John 4:1) John wanted the believers to be firmly established in My Love as instituted by My Holy Spirit so that they would not be deceived. John also in his first letter wrote this admonition from Me, "BELOVED, let us love one another, for love comes from God and a person who loves others is born of God and knows God." (I John 4:7-9) "A person who does not love others has not known God; for GOD IS LOVE. God's love was shown in the world concerning us in that He sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is Love, not that you love Him but that He sent His Son to be the payment for your sins." John observed the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and he knew that only with complete and perfect Love could He agree to die for John's sins and the sins of the whole world. The apostle John continued on in his first letter writing, "BELOVED, so if God loved you so much, you ought to also love one another. If you love one another, God lives in you and His Love is brought to perfection in you. The evidence that proves that you live in Him and He lives in you is that He sent His Holy Spirit to live in you. " (I John 4:11-13) It is only by My Holy Spirit convincing My children that they are deeply loved, dearly prized and treasured by Me that they can have the same stability of feeling that they are BELOVED by Me. Because John had the capacity within himself to feel My deep love for him as shown through Jesus Christ when they walked together in the earth and by My Holy Spirit revealing to him the depth, width, length and height of My love for him, it was only then that he was able to so convincingly call other believers the "BELOVED". He was able to love other people with that same degree of love that I showed to him, enough that he was able to call his brothers Beloved because he, Himself, felt so loved by Me. Paul wrote that when you are established in the revelation of the depth, width, length and height of My love for you that by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly and supernaturally far above and over all that you ask, think, dream, hope and pray; so that to Him will be My glory in Christ forever and ever. Amen, so be it. (Ephesians 3:20-21) May you know by revelation My Love and My Power to the highest degree so that you will know, like John and Paul, that you are My BELOVED, and that through that revelation you will be able to refer to other people as Beloved. Your Father of Love and Power

No comments: