Monday, February 7, 2022

BLESSED THROUGH DISCERNING OF SPIRITS

My Dear Precious Child, The prophet John was very concerned about the believers in the churches and so he wrote to them warnings about false prophets, saying not to put faith in every spirit who speaks from the mouths of teachers and prophets, but instead that they must test the spirits of the people who came to minister to them. He joined with Paul's warnings that many false prophets were being sent by the devil to deceive them. He identified the false prophets as saying that if a person does not confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh that that spirit is from the antichrist which they had been warned was coming and was already active in the world and was trying to invade the churches. The wisdom of Christ had already confirmed to them that the spirit of antichrist was already confessing errors in denying that Jesus was the Christ. John wrote that the believers had already defeated the spirit of antichrist in their lives because My Holy Spirit in them is greater than the demon of antichrist who exists in the world. (I John 4:1-4) He wrote that the false prophets speak from the demons in the world and the world listens to them but that you who are My children listen only to Me, whoever is learning to know Me and understand Me, that that person only listens to Me. He wrote that people who do not listen to Me or listen to My ministers don't know Me and don't know the difference between My Truth and the demonic spirit of error. John's magnificent discourse on love was written in his first letter to believers in the churches. He wrote that as beloved children of Mine that they should love one another because Love comes from Me and the people who love their fellow man are spiritually birthed by Me and they love Me, but the people who do not love their fellow men don't know Me and they have never been acquainted with Me, for I am Love. (I John 4:7-8) John wrote the explanation that the way that I displayed My Love for people was that I sent My Son into the world so that you might live through Him. He clarified it to say that it's not that you love Me but that I love you and that I sent My Son to be the payment for your sins. That is the epitome of Love. He added to that Truth by saying that since I loved you so much to send My Son to die for your sins, then you ought to love other people like I love you. (I John 4:9-11) Also, to amplify that Truth, he wrote that no person has ever seen Me with their earthly eyes, but if you love other people then that is the full maturity of My Love in you. It is the sign that My Love has been perfected in you. John then wrote that the way that you know that Christ lives in you and that you live in Him is by the fact that Jesus Christ and I have given to you the Holy Spirit who was evident in Jesus Christ. (I John 4:12-13) John was known as John the Divine and John the Beloved because of his revelation of the height, depth, width and breadth of My Love and his perception of the Love that was shown to Him personally by My Son Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 6:20) John spent a short time on earth by his seeing visions of the activities on the streets of heaven which are recorded in His book of Revelations, which are truly his revelations as revealed about My long journey with men in the earth. They are similar to the books of Ezekiel which revealed the ministry of My Holy Spirit with My angels and also in the book of Enoch, a man who never died but just walked straight from earth into heaven to be with Me. The book of Enoch describes the hierarchy of heaven, the order of the divine authority as referred to by the centurion whom Jesus said possessed the greatest faith in all of the world. (Matthew 8:5-13) Faith works by Love, Paul proclaimed. (Galatians 5:6) Your Father of Forever Encompassing Love

No comments: