Saturday, February 5, 2022

BLESSED BY DOING RIGHTEOUS WORKS

MY DEAR PRECIOUS CHILD, The disciple and apostle of Jesus Christ who is known as John the Beloved or Jon the Divine was named so because he was so solidly established in My love for humanity. He wrote to the people in churches in his first letter that if you know by divine revelation that Jesus Christ is absolutely righteous, that being that He conforms to My will in every way, then you will also be sure in your belief that everyone who does righteously, that is being conformed to doing His divine will in the earth, then you are born of Me, having been born of My divine sperm of the Holy Spirit. (I John 3: 9) John amplified that truth by launching into the revelation that he had learned that it was by the incredible quality of My Love that I would allow you to be called My child, and that's why the people of the world do not know My Son Jesus Christ the way that My children know Him. He wrote that when you meet Me face to face that you will still have unimagined favor with Me, though John did not at that time know what would completely transpire. He just knew that it was imperative that My children allow My Holy Spirit to cleanse them until they are pure, just like Christ is pure. (I John 3:1-3) It was John's revelation from My Holy Spirit that anyone who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness, and that's what sin really is, is either willingly violating My commandments or by reason of neglect you transgress My commands. John identified in his writing who is responsible for causing the sins, and he idenfied him as the devil because the devil sinned from the very beginning. It was Truth when John wrote that the reason that Jesus Christ came into the world was to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3:8) He wrote that when Jesus Christ appeared in visible form in the earth that He came to take away the sins of the world because in Him there was no sin. He also wrote that you and everyone who lives in Him and remains in communion and obedience to Him will not sin willingly because My divine sperm of the Holy Spirit lives inside of you and you will not purposely defy Him. (I John 3: 9-10) John clarified certain Truths for the people who read his letters to the churches. He wrote that it is abundantly clear who takes his or her nature from Me and are My children and who takes his or her nature from the devil and are his children. He clearly wrote that nobody is of Me who does not practice righteousness and who does not love his brother because the message heard from the beginning is that My children should love each other. (I John 3:11) In John's letters he clearly identified the devil as the one who tempts and tries My children, his not merely identifiying disobedience as being a sin of mankind. John put an identity on the cause behind all sin, that being the devil, instead of identifying the actions of the devil as merely being the sins of mankind. Through John identifying the culprit behind all sin as being the devil, he was revealing that the battle for the souls of My children that has been going on in the earth since the beginning of time, that being the battle between evil and good, is actually the battle between the devil and Me. So by identifying sin as being the actions of people in response to the temptations of the devil instead of their actions as being from their own sinful conscience, John correctly identified the battle going on for the earth as being between the devil and Me instead of the battle in the earth being between Me and the disobedient people whom I created in My image. John correctly wrote that My message from the beginning of the world is that you love one another and that you do not become like Cain who chose to take his nature and command from the devil and so he killed his own brother, killing him in response to the devil's command. It was written by Moses' writing in the book of Genesis that I had even cautioned Cain that the devil was crouching at the door of his mind, tempting him so that when Cain yielded to the devil that he would control Cain and cause Cain to do the devil's will in the earth instead of continuing to love his brother, which was My will in his life. (Genesis 3:6-8) Before Cain killed his brother, he had already yielded to the devil's will by offering sacrifices to Me that were from the grains of the earth instead of his giving sacrifices that had My life within them. (I John 3:11-12) In John's first letter to the churches, he told the believers that they should not be surprised that the people of the world hates them, that being because the believers have passed from death and have taken on My Life which was identified by the fact that they loved one another instead of being like dogs competing competitively and ferociously for a pan of food in the devil's competitive and hateful nature. John wrote that anyone who does not love but instead hates other people, that person actually remains in spiritual death. (I John 3:13-14) John's assessment of the hearts and souls of people was enlightened by his ability to receive the Love of Jesus Christ and pass that Love on to other people. John loved to a higher degree than the rest of the disciples because of his nature and his ability to love other people as He loved Me. John adopted the Love of My Son Jesus Christ as his motivation in life on earth. Go and have the same motivation. Your Heavenly Father of Love

No comments: