Friday, July 8, 2022

BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF

My Dear Precious Child, My children are limited to the happiness that the earth gives to them until they experience My Holy Spirit and the joy that only He can give. My joy overrides all of the limitations of the earth, all of the tribulations, problems, suffering, grief, evil works, dangers, disappointments and doubt that are real in the earth and they minister sadness to the minds and emotions of My children. My promises are yes and amen, so be it. I promised that I would turn your mourning into dancing for you, that I would take off your grieving clothes and cover you with gladness. (Psalm 30:11) I can do that for you because your earthly lamentations may seem like reality to you, but when I replace them with My joy which is unspeakable and full of glory, you experience what is real and not temporary. (Isaiah 61:2-3) Everything in the earth passes away eventually because everything worldly is temporary, but the joy that is of Me is everlasting because it is eternal, a portion of My eternal character and personality. The grief that attaches itself to you is there for a purpose from hell, to keep you earth bound, governed by the evil that rules the world.(Isaiah 53:4) If it can keep you earth bound, then you will not be privileged to experience My Everlasting Joy and Perpetual Gladness that My children deserve as being the offspring of Eternal Joy. As earthly things pass away, you are more and more equipped to see that they were only temporary, not meant to give you what I can give you, which is My Eternal Life and the Joy that is found at the core of My Life which I placed inside of you. As things pass away in the earth, think about the fact that it was just another thing in your life that kept you earth bound, unable to soar like the eagles above the earth instead of you crawling on your hands and knees through it loaded with worries and cares. My Love is the only thing that is worth dying for in the earth, because My Love that is experienced while you are in the earth holds the entire universe together. It's the glue that joins all people, all relationships and all flesh in Oneness with Me. Your Father of Eternal Joy and Gladness

No comments: