Thursday, July 28, 2022

CURSED BY WORRYING CAUSED BY LITTLE FAITH

My Dear Precious Child, Your Brother Jesus Christ told you that worrying is having faith in the devil's work. Some of My children believe that worrying is a fruit of My Holy Spirit. It is not. They think that keeping negative thoughts in their minds in relation to things for which they are praying is a virtue instead of a precursor to being cursed. When you constantly think negative images about something of which you are concerned, you are playing into the hands of the devil and his demons who put the negative images in your mind. You are imagining the devil's plans being done in the earth just like it is in his kingdom of hell. Jesus Christ did not say this spiritual principle in those words, that worrying is having faith in the devil's work. Instead he was more direct. He said, "Do not worry about your life, what you are to eat, or about your body, how you are to clothe it." (Matthew 6:25) He said that surely life means more than food and the body means more than clothing. Then He used the birds of the air, that they don't worry about anything, neither do they work or gather grains into barns; yet, your Heavenly Father feeds them. Then He said that you are worth much more to Me than the birds of the air. His example of the birds of the air was followed by asking if by worrying about anything you are able to add even one month to your life? (Matthew 6:26-28) It's impossible because negative thoughts and attitudes will always produce curses and death in your life on earth. Then Jesus Christ related this truth about refusing to worry with another example. He asked about the wild flowers in the field, reminding you that they never work or toil to be beautiful. Yet, they are more beautiful than Solomon's wardrobes. So, He surmised that if I clothe the wild flowers in the field which are beautiful today and thrown into the furnace or plowed under tomorrow, will I not more efficiently look after you? Then He called the listeners "men of little faith." (Matthew 6:29-30) He was letting them know that they had not yet discerned this valuable key to My kingdom of God. Jesus Christ repeated this truth again just as emphatically as the first time by merely saying, "Do not worry." He gave examples of words which are spoken because of worrying. He said not to even say what are we going to eat or what are we going to drink or how are we coing to be clothed? In other words He said that your making negative statements about your lack of anything is a sign that you are worrying, which is having faith in the devil's images in your mind, because the devil's images of lack of anything in your mind will always be followed by statements made out loud by you about every negative image of worry that is in your mind. Once you outwardly speak the negative images of lack that are of your mind, the devil gets glorified because he caused it and he loves to be praised for his works in the earth. Jesus Christ said that pagans set their hearts on worrying about those things and so the devil is able to curse their lives in what they professed to have faith, by the words that they spoke. (Matthew 6:31) Then Jesus Christ spoke an astounding truth, that being that I already know what you need and I am ready to supply it. The problem is that if you imagine lack and if you speak lack of anything, then the demons in the earth are delighted to block any provisions coming from Me to you, making their images that they put in your mind come into being in your life. (Matthew 6:32) Instead of confessing to having a lack of anything, He said for you to set your mind on things that are of My kingdom, an abundance of blessings which you know will flood into your life in which you allow Me to place in your mind My provisions for you to come flooding into your life. In other words, imagine My blessings breaking through the devil's barriers and flooding into your life, as I promised. I said that if you will adjust your thoughts from thoughts of lack to an abundance of My blessings being supplied to you, then I am able to fulfill those faith filled thoughts instead of your allowing the devil to fulfill his will in your life of lack, destruction and even death because of your thoughts of lack and then you speaking the same words of lack and destruction. I created the world with Words and you create your future with words. Jesus Christ added to this truth by telling you not to think thoughts of lack about tomorrow because that's the image that the devil places in your mind, thoughts that you will always lack having what you need, not just today but even tomorrow. In other words He was telling you that what you think in your mind, you will have. ( Proverbs 23:7; I Peter 1:13) He even proclaimed not to accept negative thoughts in your mind today because the devil is going to try to put them there again tomorrow in which you also will need to refuse them again. (Matthew 6:34) What I was trying to teach My children through Jesus Christ was that when I created human beings I created them in My image with the ability to be creative by their thoughts and attitudes, just like I am creative with My thoughts and righteous attitudes. After the devil captured the minds of Adam and Eve he was able to also be creative in human beings but his creativity produces evil works in the earth using the minds of people and the speech of people. If My children will always choose My thoughts and attitudes (Beatitudes) then you will refuse negative thoughts of doom, destruction, lack and death, (those being the devil's works), and instead you will choose My faith thoughts, faith in My ability to turn any lack into an abundance of blessings in your own life. Faith in Me opens all of the paths and gates to our own life which allows My blessings to flow, blessings which I have already created for you in My heaven which are just waiting to be brought into your life in earth because of your faith thoughts, faith in Me and My blessings instead of your having thoughts of lack which are faith thoughts in the devil's works. This truth is one of the foundations of the keys to My kingdom of God. Learn this lesson well because the truth of it will either allow My blessing to flow into your life because of your own good thoughts and speech or the negative ones will allow the devil's thoughts to enter into your mind and then your speech will curse everything in your life like it did in the poem of Job, which I wrote in order to also verify this truth. (Job 3:25) Your Heavenly Father of Creative Thoughts and Attitudes

No comments: