Monday, July 4, 2022

BLESSED BY PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child, All of the ingredients necessary to answer all of your prayers, solve all of your problems and the world's problems are available to My children. The only things lacking, according to My kingdom of God in My new covenant with humanity, are the Words of the Holy Spirit prayed in My tongues by My children. I repeat. There is a lack of the Holy Spirit's words prayed in My language of the Holy Spirit that can heal you, heal your family, heal your nation, heal your body and heal your earth. They are the responsibility of My children who are called by My name and are baptized in My Holy Spirit. The reason it took centuries for Jesus Christ to come into the earth was because of the lack of old covenant prophets who would yield to My Spirit and prophesy about Him. Every element of His body, His ministry in the earth, His time on the cross and His time in the bowels of hell, His resurrection and His ascending into My heaven had to be prophesied by old covenant prophets into the earth before those words could become flesh and live in the earth in the body of My Son Jesus. (John 1:14) Yield to My Holy Spirit of prophesy which is praying My words of the Holy Spirit in the earth, and you will accelerate the salvation of the world by furthering the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the earth who furthers the ministry of Jesus Christ in My Kingdom of God. (Romans 8: 22-27; I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Jesus said that He did not come to earth to destroy the earth, but he came to SAVE THE WORLD. (John 3:16-17). Become a person who aids in that work by praying in the Holy Spirit at all times and in all places in your prayer closet which partners with Me and allows Me to bring My completed will of salvation of the world into the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) Delare your Independence from the works of the devil by being led by the Holy Spirit. Your Father of POWERFUL (power filled) WORDS

No comments: