Tuesday, July 5, 2022

BLESSED BY FELLOWSHIPPING WITH GOD

My Dear Precious Child, My instructions to My children are to fellowship with Me. When I said that our fellowship is one with another I was talking about your fellowship with Me and My fellowship with you. Our fellowshipping together is the only way that you fellowship with Pure Light and access My Truth. Our unity that comes from your fellowshipping with Me will feed My Truth into you and My Wisdom into you which reveals evil as what it is, the deceiver. However, if you physically fellowship with humans who are not fellowshipping with Me but instead only fellowship with others of My children who also do not fellowship with Me where Truth is revealed, then the devil's lies will be easily fed into your mind and pollute your human mind. It is only in your fellowshipping with Me that My Truth reveals the devil's lies. If you only fellowship with My children whose minds have been poisoned with lies about Me and My kingdom of God, then their poisonous lies will also pollute your mind and you will begin to harvest the devil's curses into your life. (I John I:17) In that instruction by My Holy Spirit the "fellowship one with another" is your fellowship with Me and My fellowship with you." It's not your fellowship with other believers who might be polluted with lies about Me that cleanse you from all righteousness. My Spirit confirmed this truth when He wrote that you, when you were far off from believing, were made complete and in total fellowship with Me by the blood of Jesus Christ.(Ephesians 2:13) My Spirit did not say that you were made complete by being in fellowship with other believers. It is not by osmosis with other believers that you are cleansed by the blood of Jesus. It's by your intercourse with Me, which is one-on-one fellowship and unity, that you are cleansed of all unrighteousness. The easiest way for the devil to pollute My body is to deceive you into believing that it is fellowship with other believers that you are cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ. That is his shortcut to poisoning the masses of believers is to convince them that they must constantly fellowship with each other instead of their knowing the truth that it is by your fellowshipping with Me and My Son that Light is brought to you and you are cleansed by the blood of Christ Jesus. Then gathering together to share the Light you received is proper and good for My body of Christ. The only way for My children to remain pure and unpolluted from evil is if they fellowship first with Me where they hear My Truth. Then when they gather together with other believers they have Truth to share with others instead of sharing lies and untruths from only gathering together with believers who do not fellowship with Me and only share half-truths or lies. I said that when you do gather together that you must have a newly inspired song, a newly inspired truth from scripture, a revelation, a sermon, a gift of tongues and interpretation if there is an unbeliever present. All of the sharing must be for the common good. (I Corinthians 14:26-28) Only allow two or three tongues and interpretations but if there is no one to interpret then let the speaker keep quiet and only speak to himself or to Me. Let only two or three prophets speak inspired prophesies from Me and if one of the prophets listening receives inspired revelations then the first speaker must yield to the second. All prophesies can be given if given in order and it has something for the listeners to learn. Prophets can control their prophesies at all times because I am a God of order and of peace. (I Corinthinas 14:29-33) Everything done when you gather together must be directly inspired from Me, given by Me for the common good. You must desire to prophesy and not forbid the speaking in tongues, but everything must be done properly and in order, lest you make My gifts seem to seem foolish and undisciplined. (I Corinthians 14:36-40) Your Father of Order Propriety

No comments: