Sunday, July 3, 2022

BLESSED BY DECLARING YOUR INDEPENDENCE FROM EVIL

My Dear Precious Child, My children in the world often declare their independence from one nation and their dependence on another nation in a civil ceremony. Sometimes My born again children never truly declare their dependence upon My kingdom/family of God and their independence from their human country that is ruled by the devil. When they declare their dependence on their earthly country they are, in essence, declaring their independence from Me. I said you can't love Me and also love mammon, meaning to love the world. (Luke 16:13) The apostle Paul put it more succinctly when he wrote that you cannot love Me and also love the world. Even though Jesus was humanly a Jew and He followed Jewish law as much as was necessary to keep out of jail for a while, He said when you are born into My kingdom of God that you must declare your independence from the devil who rules all nations. He identified the character traits of My children who continue to love the world as well as religiously saying they love Me. Read them. (II Timothy 3:2-7; Galatians 5:19-22) My kingdom/family of God exists on the solid foundation of My Love. Its constitution and bylaws are the words of My Holy Spirit personally spoken to you, spoken with specific emphasis on keeping peace with everyone and forgiving sins as I forgive you. The parables of Jesus are also My words that you must learn to live by because they reveal My kingdom of God. Living under the covenant of My Holy Spirit means that knowingly being motivated by the devil's temptations are passe for My children who have been born into My family. To be born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit but continuing to live by the constitution and bylaws of the words of the devil who tempts you in your mind deeply grieves My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:29-32) The people who pursue money by loving it will eventually fall into temptations because they try to love Me as well as love money. (I Timothy 6:9-12) The temptation is fierce. I told you to fight the good fight of faith, meaning to resist against falling in the trap of loving money because the love of money is the root of all of the devil's temptations. Resist the temptation and it leaves you. (James 4:7) Many of My promising ministers have fallen for the temptation to love money and they have fallen into the devil's pit. Their end result becomes worse than when they were an unbeliever. Those ministers never really declared their independence from the devil's works; nor did they fully declare their dependence on Me and My Words. Engage in a once and for all independence from the devil's temptations to lead you astray into making things of the world your lord. I am your Father and the answer to all of your needs. Your Father of Peace

No comments: