Saturday, July 9, 2022

BLESSINGS IN EVERY STEP YOU TAKE

My Dear Precious Child, My children who walk in the Spirit of Love and pray in the Holy Spirit at every opportunity, they will find that the solutions to any earthly problems appear before any problem does. The reason is that when you are bound in unity to Me and My attitudes, which are energy, then the path is clear for My wisdom to travel to you quickly when the devil creates problems in the earth to try your faith, which he always does. Your Brother Jesus Christ said that as long as you live in the world you will have tribulation, but he said that you should rejoice because He overcame every trial from the devil and you can, also, by the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. The fundamentalist believers think that there will eventually be a single period of great tribulation in the earth. There has been a prolonged period of tribulation in the lives of My children as long as the world existed as a Paradise but then became cursed by the devil when Adam allowed the devil to take control of the earth by listening to the devil's temptation and in essence allowing the devil to become lord of the earth. (II Corinthians 4:4) Not until Jesus Christ was crucified, died for the sins of the world, went to hell as payment for the sins of the whole world and rose from the dead did anyone other than the devil have authority to the earth. Jesus said after he rose from the dead that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him and for the disciples of Jesus to make disciples of people, baptizing them in My name, Jesus' name and the name of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:16-29) Jesus knew that when the people became baptized in My Holy Spirit that they would have authority to the earth, having had Jesus Christ wrestle it away from the devil when He went to hell. When Jesus sat down and relinquished His ministry in the earth to the Holy Spirit, He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who seek Me and seek My kingdom of God. So My children who are filled with My Holy Spirit and walk in Love with everyone, they will be able to access solutions to problems quickly because the pathway from My heaven to earth is unencumbered by demons who have been authorized to block the pathway from My heaven to earth in order to cheat My children of having immediate solutions to problems. (Isaiah 59:1-15) My Son Jesus said that My children will always have tribulations in the world. He followed that bad news with the good news that He has overcome the tribulations in the world and that you can also overcome, by the power of My Holy Spirit, the tribulations that the devil causes in the world. Walking in the Spirit of Love with everyone keeps the pathway from heaven to earth clear so that My wisdom and knowledge of ways to overcome tribulations will always be readily available because the path of righteousness is clear upon which My wisdom travels from Me to you. Jesus confirmed this truth when He taught that the gate that leads to destruction is wide, but the gate that leads to life is straight and narrow but that only a few people find it. He told His disciples and you to enter into the straight gate that leads to life, even though it is narrow. I did not make it narrow. The devil makes it narrow by placing demons on it as authorized by My children who do not keep peace with all people but instead yield to the devil's demons of conflict, division, jealousy, bitterness and strife. (Matthew 7:12-14) In order for you to easily access solutions to all of the tribulations that the devil throws your way, you must keep peace with everyone in order to receive the wisdom that flows to you from My heaven. Tribulations will come your way from hell, but you can overcome them the same way your Brother Christ Jesus did, by the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. Remember that what you do to the least of My children, you do to Me. Your Heavenly Father of Wisdom and Knowledge.

No comments: