Friday, July 29, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus Christ said that He spoke Truth and that your knowing Truth will make you free from the works of evil in the world. Some of His most important Truths are ignored by many of My children such as the Truth that He spoke when He said not to pray in public where people can see you because those prayers are not intimately between you and Me. In fact, He said that those prayers prayed in front of people already have their rewards which is for the people to exclaim what beautiful words you pray and that you must really know Me because of your religious display of praying publicly. Instead, Jesus said that you must go into your prayer closet or room where you are alone with Me and I will be able to hear you, and that I will answer those prayers because I alone have heard them. (Matthew 6:5-6) That is an important Truth for you to observe if you want your prayers answered. Another important Truth that your brother Jesus told His disciples, which included you, is that you are not to ask Him for anything but instead you are to come directly to Me after you become born by the Holy Spirit and become My child. He said that when that happens that you should not ask anything of Himself, Jesus, but instead that you should come directly to Me as your Father, asking in His name as a Christ person with equal standing as Christ. In other words He told His disciples and you that after He retired from His earthly ministry and came to sit down with Me in My heaven, that you should come directly to Me for your requests, coming in My name as a Christ-person anointed by My Holy Spirit. When Jesus and I sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live inside of you, which was His source of spiritual power, it was then that My Holy Spirit assumed the earthly ministry of Jesus. Because the same Spirit lives in you who lived in Jesus, you have direct access to Me just like He did when He was in the earth. Jesus is no longer physically in the earth. He is Lord of Lords of the heavens, and the same Holy Spirit lives in you who lived in Him when He was in the earth, so you have a personal and intimate relationship with Me. (John 16:16 and 23-27; John 17:11 and 21-23) When He was teaching you about the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the world, He spoke admiringly and emphatically that My children in the earth would do greater things when Jesus came to live with Me and send My Spirit into the world to live in them, making them in just as close a relationship to Me that He, Jesus Christ, is. He said not to ask anything of Him but only to ask Me in His name, meaning as being in just an intimate relationship with Me as He is, One on One, in total unity. Jesus became the Christ when He was anointed with My Holy Spirit and you become a Christ-ian, a Christ person, when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you and anoint you with My Holy Spirit when you are baptized in My Spirit. You have a One-on-One relationship with Me because of My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Life, who lives inside of you. Jesus said that His disciples would no longer need Him to access My provisions and My insights, wisdom and My understanding. Jesus said that He was retiring from earthly ministry and coming to reside in My heaven with Me, and that We were sending My Holy Spirit to complete His ministry in the earth. My Spirit said that My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth to My children who provide a body for My Spirit to live in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Jesus is Lord of Lords in My heaven, but the Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth to My children who are led by My Spirit. (Romans 8:14-16) That truth is why it is written that the Holy Spirit comes to help in your human weakness in praying. I said that the Holy Spirit expresses your pleas in My words of the Holy Spirit in a way that can never be put into human words, that the answer to your pleas that are expressed by the Holy Spirit's words in prayers are solutions to your pleas according to My will. (Romans 8:26-27) If you will allow My Holy Spirit to lead you and direct you, meaning to be Lord of your life in the earth, and even praying for you in His heavenly words, then all things will work together for your good. (Romans 8:28) Your Father of Wise Truths

No comments: