Friday, July 22, 2022

BLESSED WITH GODLY INSIGHT

My Dear Precious Child, You must never forget that you are in a war between good and evil in the earth. When you bind yourself to Me and My kingdom of God of all Goodness, kindness and love, then you are in a position to inherit all of My blessings and rewards of being My child. When you bind yourself to evil thoughts, attitudes and actions, then you have placed yourself in a position to inherit all of the devil's curses, destruction and death. It's that simple. Because Adam and Eve bonded with the devil by welcoming his thoughts into their mind, they made him lord in the earth. I have no legal authority to cast the demons from the earth unless I live in a human body. That is why praying in My Holy Spirit is so important and so expedient for My children. When you pray in the Holy Spirit you allow Me to have authority in your life to overcome all of the devil's evil desires, his passions, his anger, his wrath and his destruction that he has planned for the earth. Without having a body in the earth in which to dwell, I have no authority in the earth because I gave the earth to man at the very beginning, giving men authority over everything in the earth. (John 8:34) When the first man gave his authority in the earth to the devil and his demons who tricked Adam into giving up his authority to the devil's evil empire, all of My children also allowed their authority in the earth to be usurped. My will in the earth was overcome by the devil's will being done in the earth as it is in hell. All of those thoughts, attitudes and actions are performed in the earth through My own children who are ignorant of My ways and also ignorant of the devil's ways. When My Truth from My Holy Spirit invades the minds of My rebellious children, having been prophesied in the earth by My prophets, then there are avenues of liberty which have been opened from heaven to earth: from Me to people. (John 8:36; Jeremiah 1:6-10; Acts 1:2-10; Acts 2:1-13) An infusion of truth filed into the minds of My children are what overcome evil in the earth. (John 8:31-32) The choice between good and evil is apparent in a person from the year of accountability to the death of the body, that being the battle between good and evil. (Genesis 44:4) Only with the power of My Holy Spirit can the devil's demons be effectively commanded to leave the earth and go into the lake of fire in the abyss which I prepared for evil spirits from the foundation of the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) The most deceptive lie from hell that the devil tells people is that I am their God and also their enemy, that I am both good and evil, dispensing blessings and also curses. In the poem of Job, he wrestled that that lie. Finally when I spoke to Job and revealed Myself to him as all Good, then all of the curses were reversed in his life. Such is the fate of all people, when I am allowed to reveal Myself to My children through the words of liberty as prayed out of the mouths and into the earth by My new covenant prophets.(Job 42:1-6) The weapons of your battles against the evil that is in the earth are My words of the Holy Spirit, My truth, My faith and My peace, all of which are dispensed into the earth in the words of My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6: 10-19) Being baptized in the Holy Spirit is the key to all evil being defeated. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Your Father of Authoritative, Blessed Words

No comments: