Wednesday, July 6, 2022

BLESSED BY FAITH IN THE POWER OF GOD

My Dear Precious Child, There are two spiritual kingdoms present in the world, the kingdom of God and the kingdom of satan. (Deuteronomy 30:15) Most people have made the devil their lord by obeying his temptations which are meant to destroy the person and his family because the devil's work is not limited to one person. As a reflection of My family in the earth, the human families are affected as a unit by the devil's work in the life of only one person which will eventually incorporate other family members in its destruction. The evil demons know how to work their evil so that multiple members of a family are incorporated into the destruction and even death of one person. The core of the entire family is affected. Even more assuredly, My kingdom of God operates under that same principle because the devil used My installation of the family as his guide for his pollution of the world. Very often only one person in a family joins in with My kingdom of God and accepts the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. If My power is observed in the transformation of that person by the rest of the family and if My fruit of the Holy Spirit grows in the person, becoming an image of Christ Jesus, then many more members of that family will also accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, become born of My spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit. The family unit is important to Me. The devil copies evevy good thing that I do except that he intends his works for evil. So one member of a family is the seed leading into more people becoming born into My kingdom of God. When that happens, then many people become new creatures in Christ Jesus with old things of the devil being left behind and a new life in My kingdom of God becoming prevalent in the family. I said that I always have a remnant in the earth. That remnant is not a limited number of people because of My will, it's a small remnant because of the devil's work in the earth. My will is that all people come to the knowledge of Me. (Ephesians 4:10-13) It was in that premise that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world. (John 3:16-17) Jesus Christ, Himself, said that he did not come into the world to condemn or destroy the world, but so that the world and all of humanity might be saved from the works of the devil. My ultimate desire is that My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit will, by the leading of My Holy Spirit, do what they are called to do, which is the greater thing than what Christ Jesus said that he could do. He could not cast demons into the lake of fire because He had not yet been to hell and gained authority in the earth and the heavens. Only after He rose from the dead did he proclaim that he finally had that authority which He had by the power of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:16-20) The orchestration of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit that Christ Jesus and I passed on to My children is that they pray in the words of My Holy Spirit until the demons who bind themselves to My children are loosed from them and cast into the lake of fire that I prepared for the devil and his demons from the foundation of the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) Christ Jesus said that to whatever you are bound on earth, you are also bound in the heavens. If My children are bound to evil demons in the earth, they are also bound to the devil's evil powers in the heavens. By the power of My Holy Spirit I have given to My Holy Spirit baptized children the authority to cast those demons out of the earth and into their final judgment which is the lake of fire in the abyss. (Revelation 19:20; Revelation 20:10-14; Revelation 20:14) My born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit children have come to the Tree of Life and eaten of its fruit and they have drunk the Water of Eternal Life, just like Jesus prophesied at His Last Supper with His disciples when He said that you must eat of His flesh and drink His blood. (I Corinthians 11:24-26; Revelation 21:14 and Revelation 21:17) Heaven comes on earth to the people who eat fruit from the Tree of Life with all of its wisdom and who drink His blood of the new covenant of the River of Life and become cleansed. The blood of every animal cleanses its body. The blood of Christ Jesus cleanses every person who drinks of the wonderful words of Jesus Christ. Your Father of Life and Light

No comments: