Friday, July 1, 2022

BLESSED BY PRAYING EFFECTIVELY

My Dear Precious Child, When the disciples of Jesus asked Him to teach them how to pray, Jesus instructed them to address Me as Our Father instead of like some earthly king. Then He launched right into what He always prayed for the world, telling them to pray that My kingdom of God would come from My heaven into their lives on earth so that My will would be done on earth just like it's done in My heaven. Then He coached them to pray that I would speak individually to each one of them with daily spiritual words which are like bread to their human bodies, which only can occur when I live inside of each one of them in the person of the Holy Spirit. Then He coached them to pray that I would not lead them into temptation, but that I would forgive them of their sins just like they forgive the sins of other people. Jesus had previously been tempted by the devil, so He knew that the tempter is the devil and his demons. Jesus had resisted the devil by speaking My will to him and the devil left Jesus after three unsuccessful attempts to entice Jesus to do the devil's will. He added that they should pray that I would not put them to the test, but instead that I would save them from the evil demons, which I did when I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them. (Matthew 5:9-13) In order for His disciples to fully understand forgiveness, He explained it by telling them that My forgiveness of them is contingent on their forgiving other people. That truth means that it's impossible for Me to release you from refusing to forgive someone if you want to retain the sins of the person. In other words, if you hold on to feelings of vengeance for someone, then I cannot force you to forgive the person. To forgive means that you release the person from your judgment of him or her. When you forgive a person, you release him or her from your own accusations and judgment. So it takes your forgiveness of someone in order for you to experience forgiveness from Me. I forgive you immediately for judging someone, but if you are judging a person you are binding yourself to him or her and I cannot wrestle you away from your attachment to the person for their sinning against you. It has to be your own will to release yourself. So if you refuse to forgive the person, then you have bound yourself to sin and you will experience the judgment of the devil. (Matthew 7:1-8) Before Jesus launched into his sample prayer, he gave some hints on the attitudes in you while you are praying. For instance, Jesus emphatically said to the disciples not to pray in front of people for the benefit of being noticed by them. He was saying that your praying should be between you and Me with no audience. Praying to impress the listeners is what the hypocrites do when they pray in public to be noticed for being religious. Their prayers are not answered by Me but they are answered by the listeners who praise them for their eloquent praying. Jesus, Himself, went alone to pray, refusing to pray for someone else to hear Him other than Me. He even said that public prayers in order to be noticed as an elequent speaker or in order for you to display your relationship with Me will have no reward. He called people who pray in public to display their religious practices as being pagans. (Matthew 6:5-6) In fact, Jesus gave this instruction about where to pray solemnly, which means with much emphasis. Jesus told His disciples, of which you are, to go into your prayer closet, meaning a private room, to shut the door and to pray to Me who is in the secret place. He also added that I will see you praying in secret and I will reward you by answering your prayers. He also said for you not to babble by using lots of words in order to make yourself heard because that's what the pagans do, which means to impress with your knowledge of words. He said that I know what you need before you even ask Me. Later, after My kingdom of God came to live inside of My children on the day of Pentecost the people who were present prayed My language of the Holy Spirit which bypasses the human knowledge of the person praying and is the perfect prayer. (Matthew 6: 7-9) Because I know what you need before you ask Me, when My Holy Spirit prays His words He is giving instructions to the angels on where to find the solutions to your problems or He is telling His angels what to build up in my kingdom or what to tear down in the devil's kingdom on earth. (Jeremiah 1:9-12) Your Brother and Savior Jesus Christ taught His disciples how to pray effectively and the attitude behind your praying that guarantees answered prayers. Your Father of Answered Prayers

No comments: