Sunday, February 5, 2023

BLESSED BY BEING FORGIVEN OF SINS

My Dear Precious Child, We discussed about the fact that I manifested My characteristics through My Son Jesus Christ, displaying to His followers that I am the Healer and the Victorious One over evil. He also showed them that He and I are the Comforter, comforting them in time of turmoil such as when the sea obeyed Him. The disciples were fearful because the winds were bigger than their boat, causing their boat to almost capsize. They woke Jesus and expressed their fears to Him. (Matthew 8:23-27) After He woke He rebuked the winds and the sea calmed, giving comfort to His disciples. I had manifested Myself to the followers of Jesus as Jehovah Shamah, the Comforter, which is one of My characteristics by whom I had already revealed Myself through the prophet (Ezekiel 48:35) It was necessary for Me to demonstrate through Jesus Christ all of My characteristics so that His followers would know that He is My Son and that He and I are One. One of the reasons that I sent Him to earth was to to reveal My true character to people. Another one of My personal characteristics that Jesus revealed in His actions is that of being Jehovah Tsidkenu, the Righteous One, (Jeremiah 33:15-16; Matthew 9:1-8) Only by being Righteousness could I forgive the sins of everyone. Jesus went to Capernaum and some people appeared bringing a man who was paralyzed and lying on a bed. Jesus Christ said to the man that he must have courage because his sins were forgiven. Some of the scribes who knew the Mosaic scriptures accused Jesus in their minds of blaspheming Jesus. Jesus Christ knew that was in their minds and asked the naysayers why they had such wicked thoughts. He asked them which was easier to say, either your sins are forgiven or get up and walk? Jesus Christ told the naysayers that to prove that He had authority to forgive sins that He merely said to the paralyzed man to get up, to pick up his bed and to go on home, upon which the man got up and went home healed of the paralysis. Because Jesus Christ had the mission in the earth to forgive sins it was because of His Righteous character that He was able to forgive the sins of the paralyzed man. In that instance the man's paralysis was caused by some recurring sins that he committed by yielding to temptations of the demons. Jesus Christ knew the cause of the man's paralysis, and so He forgave the man for participating in the demons' sins which caused the affliction. Forgiving his sins meant that Jesus Christ caused the man's sins to be forgiven, or "give forward" by leaving him, which made the man's paralysis also leave, as well as the demon who caused it. Jesus said that in order to show that He had the Righteousness to forgive sins because He is My Son, it was necessary for Him to speak forgiveness in order for the demon to leave the man. (Matthew 9:5) That truth was a monumental truth because it was believed that only I could forgive sins of men. However, Jesus spoke truth when He asked which was easier to say, that the man's sins were forgiven or merely to pick up his bed and go home? Jesus Christ said that in order to demonstrate to those of His followers that He, as My Son, has the power to forgive sins, that he simply said it, that the man's "sins were forgiven," proving that He is My Son with the power to forgive sins. Later when He went to hell, He went to pay the price for the sins of all of the world. Jesus exemplified My nature and characteristic of being Righteous with the power to forgive the sins of people. The demons who tempt people to sin and thus inherit the devil's curses in the earth have their judgment by Me of spending eternity in the lake of fire where they will weep and gnash their teeth but nobody will hear and rescue them. (Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus Christ proved My Righteousness and His Righteousness when He forgave the sins of the man who was paralyzed. As soon as the demon behind the sin left the man, the man was healed because He was forgiven. My children who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit also have My power to forgive sins because it is My Holy Spirit in them who exercises that Righteousness. Your Righteous Father Who Forgives Sins of People

No comments: