Monday, February 27, 2023

BLESSED WITH UNDERSTANDING

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus Christ taught His disciples the foundational facts about My Kingdom of God which was going to come into their lives. All of those truths were hidden within the parables. He taught many of the truths and then explained the truths to them in explanations that His disciples could understand. The truths were new to them because My Kingdom of God which was going to descend upon the disciples in a short time was prophesied to the Israelites but much of it was misunderstood by the people. Their misunderstandings were based upon the beliefs that My Kingdom of God would be physically in Jerusalem in the form of Jewish rule in the earth. They were misled into believing that My Kingdom of God was going to be a political/national kingdom of earthly laws but the truth was that My Kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom that is established inside of people who seek My righteousness and My truth, both Jews and Gentile pagans who seek Me. The fact that pagans would be included was foreign to the Israelites because they always sought for world domination instead of dominance over the devil and his demons in the spiritual world that influences the natural world. After Jesus Christ taught His disciples and other people who followed Him about My Kingdom of God in the parables, He asked them if they understood what He was trying to teach them. They replied that yes, they understood, although that was completely doubtful because of the past misperception of the old covenant prophesies. They would understand more fully by coupling them with the teachings of Jesus Christ and His disciples. Jesus told them that every student of the prophesies, called scribes, who became a disciple of My Kingdom of God is like a householder who brings forth out of the storehouse of his mind things both new and old. (Matthew 13:51-52) After Jesus Christ had finished teaching the parables He left the area and went to his home town, teaching in the synagogues in such a way that the listeners were astounded at His wisdom and knowledge, asking each other where Jesus had gotten all of that wisdom and miraculous powers to heal the sick, the injured and the diseased. The people there asked if He really was the carpenter's son, the son of Mary with brothers named James, Joseph, Simon and Jude, and His sisters who were with them in the synogogue. They asked where He had gotten all of the wisdom and power that He had. They were so filled with doubt and unbelief that they did not believe in Him. Jesus said that a prophet is without honor in His or her own country. Jesus Christ had been demonstrating the revelation that He is the Rapha, the Healer, and that He is the Shalom, My Peace, to everyone who finds Him, but He was unable to do any miracles in that crowd of people because of their unbelief. (Matthew 13:53-58) The truths that Jesus Christ taught were so foreign in nature to the Israeli Jews that threats began to form in the Pharisees, the religious leaders, priests and religious politicians. They became threatened that the people would join in the sect of Jesus Christ that was forming and take over the temple, uprooting and convincing their own believers to join with Jesus Christ. The popularity of Jesus Christ and all that He had to offer to the people far outweighed what the priests of the laws of Moses had to offer them. It was necessary for My Character and Power to be demonstrated by My Son in order to convince the masses that I sent Him into the earth to change the entire world. The disciples of Jesus did not yet know what was to come, that He would be crucified for the sins of the world. There were many more old covenant prophesies that needed to be fulfilled, so Jesus Christ continued to teach and preach to the masses, demonstrating My power to heal and cast out demons, which was making obvious the Truth that Jesus Christ was My Son in the earth. Some of My children, Jews and Christians alike, are still convinced that Jesus Christ is coming back to earth, establishing My Kingdom in Jerusalem as My authoritarian presence in the earth. They don't know Me. If they did, they would know that I am not, and have never been, a ruler over people. I proved that fact by giving free will to humans, which is the true indication of freedom. Instead of their ruling over people, I desire, through them, to rule over evil spirits through My Spirit baptized people in the earth and cast the demons into the lake of fire for their final judgment which is weeping and gnashing of teeth by their burning for eternity. (Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus taught that truth in the parable of the wheat and darnal. When My children allow My Holy Spirit to uproot the devil's demons from their own flesh and the world, and allow My angels to usher the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss, then My children will shine like the sun in the world because evil has been defeated and the entire world will experience victory over evil. (Romans 8: 18-30) It's happending one by one through My Spirit baptized children praying in the Holy Spirit with the authority of Jesus Christ over the demons who remain in the earth. Your Father of Freedom and Victory

No comments: