Tuesday, February 21, 2023

BLESSED BY WISE TRUTHS IN THE PARABLES

My Dear Precious Child, When My Son Jesus Christ began teaching in parables they were the mysteries of My Kingdom of God. He told His disciples that the reason that He taught in parables was because the Pharisees and Jewish leaders had demonic blinders over their spiritual eyes so that they could not perceive or understand the teachings of Jesus. I did not put those blinders over their eyes. The devil did. My prophet Isaiah spoke of it when he spoke that the Jews would listen over and over and not understand; plus, they would see miracles and not perceive that they were performed by Me. The devil did that spiritual blinding because of his desire to keep them from being healed of their spiritual ignorance. (Isaiah6:9-10) Jesus told His disciples that their spiritual eyes were open and their ears were open to hear spiritual truths. Then He began to teach his first explanation of the truths in his first parable about seeds and the sower which explained the problem with the hearers of the parables of Jesus Christ's teachings, within which the mysteries of My Kingdom of God are concealed. He had already told the parable but then He further explained the meaning. He explained that in a group of people that there are people with different hungers in their hearts for My righteousness. He explained that there would be people with hard hearts who hear My words but the devil comes and steals the truths from them because of the hardness of their hearts. Then He explained that there would be people who hear the mysteries of My Kingdom and welcome it into their heart but when persecution comes because of their belief in the mysteries of My Kingdom that the truths just fall away. Then there are people who hear the truths of the mysteries of My kingdom and assimilate the truths but the demons of greed or demons of worrying, whom Jesus called thorns, choke the truths out and the people have no blessings from knowing the truths. He said that there will always be some people also who hear the words of truth and immediately understand them and they yield a harvest of My blessings of 100 times over, 60 times over and 30 times over. That parable was a good first parable for Jesus Christ to begin teaching. Then He spoke the parable about the wheat and the weeds, explaining a basic truth about the earth being covered with demonic spirits as well as My children. It explained the reason why I didn't destroy the entire earth in order to rid the world of the demons, as was revealed in the parable. I decided to let them remain until the end of the old covenant and the beginning of the new covenant when My children would have the anointing of My Holy Spirit to cast the demons out of people and out of the earth into the lake of fire that I created for the demons before the foundation of the world. That was one of the greater things that My children of the New Covenant of the Holy Spirit were anointed to do that Jesus could not do when He ministered in the world because He had not yet been to hell for the sins of the world and wrestled back from the devil the authority to heavens and earth. After He rose from the dead and hell, He declared that He had the keys to the heavens and earth and that the disciples should make more disciples in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:16-20) He was referring to the new disciples of My Kingdom of God having the authority of My Holy Spirit to cast the demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 13:24-30; Matthew 13:36-43) In Jesus' explanation of the meaning of the parable about the wheat and the weeds, the darnal and the wheat, He identified the darnal or weeds as all things that provoke evil offenses in people, meaning demons, and the sower of them in the earth as being the devil, but He said that the good seed are My children who understand My mysteries in parables and follow them. He said that at the end of the Law and at the installing of My Kingdom of God in the world that My angels would cast the darnal, or weeds, into the lake of fire, having been ushered there by My angels where there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The Good News in that parable is that Jesus said that the virtuous would shine like the sun in My kingdom of God. He said to heed His word if you have ears to hear. He was teaching about the hope of your calling, the glorious inheritance of the saints and the power which you have received, of which the prophet Paul in His writings eventually taught that His followers in Epheses needed to pray for those truths to be revealed to his followers. When you know the power of the Holy Spirit that you have inherited from Jesus Christ as your inheritance and that the hope of your calling is that when you pray in the Holy Spirit that He commands the demons that offend you to leave you and that My angels usher them into the lake of fire in the abyss for their final judgment, then their leaving you will cause you to shine like the sun in the earth, (Ephesians 1: 17-3) The promise in that parable was the glorious plan for the salvation of the earth which is waiting for My children to have revealed to them My glorious plan that began on the day of Pentecost when My Kingdom of God came into the earth. (Romans 8:19-28) Your Father of Perfect Instructions

No comments: