Saturday, February 4, 2023

BLESSED BY EYE WITNESSES

My Dear Precious Child, When My Son Jesus came to earth, He demonstrated to eye witnesses in real time My character that I revealed to the children of Abraham through prophets. One of the prophets prophesied that one of the characteristics of My personality is Jehoval Jirah. For those words to become truth to humanity that part of My nature needed to be demonstrated to the visual senses of humans as healer, so I gave to My Son Jesus the power to heal people when He became baptized in My Holy Spirit. Jesus said that when He healed people that they had seen "The FATHER." That portion of My personality became experienced by My children in the earth as reality. I had already given to My disciples and other followers of Jesus a birds' eye view of My personal character of Jehovah Raah, My being their Shepherd, through Jesus when He taught them the principles of My Kingdom of God such as the truth of how important attitudes are to the life of a person. He taught extensively at the beginning of His ministry on earth by Shepherding My children in the earth in the righteous thoughts to think, attitudes to maintain, words to speak and actions to take. That is what a good Shepherd does is lead the sheep to good pastures and avoid pastures that have poisoned waters. When Jesus Christ cast demons out of people, He was demonstrating My personal characteristics of always becoming victorious in battle, demonstrating My promise of deliverance. He demonstrated the power of My deliverance when He cast a demon out of a person. When He cast many demons out of the demoniacs, He demonstrated My authoritative power over multiple demons at the same time. Not until Jesus became the Christ, being gifted with the power of My Holy Spirit when I spoke from heaven and identified Him as My Son, that was when He was revealed as the Christ. Jesus was not identified as the Christ until He was baptized in My Holy Spirit, Christ meaning the Anointed One. He had already told His followers that to see Him was to see Me, the Father. It was necessary for My created children in the earth to see Me and experience My character in the earth and that was the duty of Jesus Christ to demonstrate My character and personality. You will see through further actions of Jesus Christ how My entire character was demonstrated for the world to see and attest to as eye witnesses because they were seeing the Christ, My Son who was anointed by Me. My Truth makes you free. Your gaining knowledge of how I manifested My character in the world through Jesus Christ to My children is Truth and Truth makes you free because blinders fall off of your spiritual eyes. Your Father of Revealed Truth

No comments: