Monday, February 6, 2023

BLESSED WITH PEACE AND TRANQUILITY

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus Christ came to earth from heaven He exemplified all My personal characteristics, the same ones that I spoke about through the prophets to Abraham and his descendants. Hearing about My personality from the prophets was not sufficient for human beings to form a truthful image of Me and My character. That's why one of the reasons for My Son Jesus Christ to be manifested in the flesh of humans was so that the human beings would have a really full and true image of Me in their mind of Me as Love. We talked about how Jesus Christ healed the sick in order for His disciples in the earth to know that in sickness, disease and injuries that I am your Healer, how He provided wisdom and knowledge to them as your Provider, how He guided them onto green pastures and around the devil's traps as your Shepherd, how He comforts you in the midst of a storm as your Comforter, that in relating to their enemies I am your Righteousness with the power to return good for evil done to you, how in spiritual battles with demons from hell I am Victorious, and how in times of mental turmoil and confusion that I am your Peace. When My children come to Me in search of Peace for their raging mind, I send My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Peace, to minister to your mind. Burdens lift immediately as you release the burdens to Me and I assume the burdens for you. You can experience Shalom, a sense of Divine Peace which permeates every cell in your human mind. Peace comes as a result of My children turning your heavy burdens over to Me like Jesus Christ said, by refusing to worry or fear. He spoke at length about your refusing to worry or fear because I know your needs and I will supply them when you come to Me and allow Me to provide the solutions and the Peace that come from being free from burdens instead of being heavily laden with multiple burdens as suppled by the devil's demons who operate in the earth as his distributor of curses. (Matthew 6:25-34) My spiritual characteristics of being your Peace, Shepherd, Provider, Comforter, Victor, Righteousness and Healer all go together to show you that I am Love Itself and your constant help in times of trouble. Because of My Righteousness displayed through Jesus Christ My children in the earth are able to trust Me with your burdens, your illnesses, your worries, your doubts, your fears, your confusion and your battles with evil forces. I displayed in the human flesh of Jesus Christ all of My character traits and through Him My children are able to trust Me and have faith in the power of My Holy Spirit who was able to duplicate My character in Jesus Christ and strives to duplicate My character in you and My other born again and Spirit baptized children in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16) It is through the ministry of the Holy Spirit in you that I am able to assume all of your burdens and your fears. Trust Me with them and you will experience My Peace that passes human understanding. Your Father of Loving Character Traits

No comments: