Sunday, February 12, 2023

BLESSED BY SURVIVINIG TRIBULATIONS AND PERSECUTIONS

BLESSED FOR SURVING TRIBULATIONS AND PERSECUTIONS My Dear Precious Child, By their being yoked to My Son Jesus by My Holy Spirit, His disciples were told by Him that soon events would happen in the world that would upset the entire current scheme of things. He didn't fully explain to His disciples what was to happen to Him that would upset the heavens and the earth. Jesus Christ did tell His disciples to beware of men because during tumultuous times they would turn His disciples over to the authorities and beat them in the synagogues. He said that the disciples would be taken before governors and kings for His sake, to bear witness in front of them and also in front of pagans. (Matthew 10:17-18) The warning by Jesus Christ was that they should not worry about what they were to say to their persecutors, but instead that they would be given what to say by My Holy Spirit because it would not be themselves speaking, but instead it would be My Holy Spirit INSIDE OF THEM who would be doing the talking. That portion of His speech was confusing to His disciples, but it was to eventually come because My Covenant of the Holy Spirit was being prepared to come into the world. (Matthew 10:19-20) Jesus Christ warned His disciples that they must be cautious because brothers would betray their brothers, fathers would betray their children, children would rise up against their parents and have them put to death. Jesus added that the believers in Jesus Christ would be hated for His name's sake, but the person who stayed firm until the end would be saved. (Matthew10:21-22) He warned His disciples that if they were persecuted in one town, they were to go on to the next, and if they were persecuted in that town to go on to the next one, and if they were persecuted in that one to take refuge in the next town until they were welcome in a town where believers in Jesus Christ were not persecuted. That was His wisdom and insight, for them not to put down roots where they were being persecuted for believing in Jesus Christ. That certainly doesn't sound like He and I were calling them to be martyrs. He was telling them how to avoid persecutions and death, telling them not to yield to them. Then He gave them a clue as to His coming back to dwell with them. He said that they would not have made the round of towns in Israel before He, Jesus Christ, came back to earth, speaking of the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them and gave them power over all of the works of the devil, just like He did in Jesus Christ. (Matthew 10:23; I John 3:8) Jesus told His disciples that they were not superior than their Teacher, that being Him, and that neither was the slave more superior than his master. He said that it's very valuable to grow up to be like Him, Jesus Christ. He was responding to what the Pharisees said about Jesus doing miracles by the power of Beelzebub, the devil. He was indicating that His disciples would also be persecuted in the same way that He had been persecuted and would continue to be persecuted. He indicated that if the Pharisees accused Jesus of getting His power from the devil, then they would also accuse that His followers also got teir power from the devil, which they certainly did and even continue to do so even in your time on earth. (Matthew 10:24-25) Their eyes continue to be blinded to My miracles. It takes the Holy Spirit to remove the blinders is what My Son Paul wrote in the book of I Corinthians. (I Corinthians 3:11-18) Persecutions of My children has not ceased. The devil does not want My Son and Me to get any credit for all of the good in the world that My Holy Spirit does, so the devil put blinders on the minds of the Jews and the Pharisees, who were the governing and religious leaders of Jesus's day on the earth. Those blinders remain to this day on the minds of their descendants and can only be removed by My Holy Spirit is what the Apostle Paul revealed to the Corinthians in that scripture. Be grateful to Me that the blinders were removed from your eyes and you can see and hear My Truth as revealed by My Holy Spirit, as was prophesied by Jesus Christ when He taught His disciples about the ministry of My Holy Spirit who assumed the ministry of Jesus Christ when Jesus sat down beside Me in My heaven. (John 14, 15, 16; Acts 1:1-11) Jesus taught extensively about the ministry of My Holy Spirit which came into His ministry in the earth on the anniversary of the feast of Pentecost after Jesus ascended into My Heaven to sit down with Me, but We came back to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2: 1-21) My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth over all of the works of the devil. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Jesus said that He would lead you into all Truth and even clarify the things that Jesus taught to His disciples that they were unable to understand at the time. If He lives inside of you, you have His power over evil, just like Jesus Christ did. "Christ" means the anointed One. When you are baptized in My Holy Spirit you have My authority to be called "Christian." Without the anointing of My Holy Spirit in people, they are not "Christians" because there is no anointing. When a person is born again but not baptized in My Holy Spirit, therefore without My Anointed Power, often they will seek to have power over people in other ways, politically, religiously, emotionally or intellectually, which is demonic. They have yielded to the lies of false prophets instead of yielding to the wisdom of My Holy Spirit, whom Jesus said would lead you into all Truth. Your Father of Pure Spiritual Power

No comments: