Thursday, February 9, 2023

BLESSED BY RAISING THE DEAD

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus taught His followers about not putting new wine into old wine skins, meaning that they were not to combine My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit with the old covenant of the Law which became the Law of sin and death by how the Pharisees used it to judge people as they were programmed by the devil to do. That was all part of Jesus Christ's teaching about My Kingdom of God which was to come into the world. As Jesus Christ taught the Truth about wineskins, one of His followers who was an official bowed in front of Him and told Jesus that his daughter had just died but if Jesus would just come and touch her that her life would be restored. Jesus and His disciples immediately followed the man and right behind them a woman came who had hemorrhaged for 12 years. That woman did not stop Jesus and His disciples in their walk to the official's home, but instead she merely touched the fringe of Jesus's Christ's cloak, thinking to herself that if she could touch his garment that she would be well again. Jesus saw her touch His garment and said to her to be courageous because her faith had restored her to health. From that moment the woman was well, confirming that the prophesy that I am the Healer was made evident again in that woman. (Matthew 9:18-22) When Jesus Christ arrived at the home of the official whose daughter was dead and Jesus saw and heard the funeral music being played and the crowd making a commotion He told them to get out of there because the girl was not dead, that she was merely asleep. The people in the crowd laughed at Jesus' pronouncement but they left the place. Jesus went inside the house, took the hand of the little girl and she stood up alive. News spread all around the entire countryside that Jesus Christ, My Son, could raise the dead. (Matthew 9:23-26) Jesus Christ displayed in that miracle that He even had Victorious power over death. Some of the disciples of Jesus had been also given the gift of casting out demons and healing the sick because the demands of the crowds were too many for Jesus to minister to everyone, so My desire to convince humanity that I am the healer, as prophesied by the prophet that I am Jehovah Rapha, God with the Power that Heals, became more and more evident as Jesus Christ demonstrated His healing powers and His power over death. (Luke 9:1; Exodus 15:26; Jeremiah 30:17) Just hearing from the prophets that I desire to heal and restore people to life was not enough to convince people of My power, so I sent My Son Jesus to earth in order to prove that the prophesies of the old covenant prophets were right when they prophesied My true character. When Jesus Christ came to earth with My powers to heal and restore life, then multitudes of people believed and were healed. He demonstrated My power over death and My power to heal. Not only did that revelation open the eyes of people that I am the Healer and the Restorer of Life, but word spread over the entire earth that Jesus Christ was certainly My Son with supernatural power over death and sickness. By demonstrating My power over the works of the devil in the earth, Jesus proved My character trait of Jehovah Nisi, the God of Victory and Deliverance over evil. People were beginning to see that the devil was their enemy, not Me, as it was previously believed by some people that I was both good and evil. (Lamentations 3:1; Isaiah 30:14-15; Psalm 66:11) Instead, they began to believe that I AM Love and the God of Victory over the works of the devil in the earth, as John described the ministry of Jesus Christ as His coming to earth to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3:8) Word spread about My Kingdom of God coming into the world. Little did people know that they would have supernatural power over the works of the devil in the earth also when My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit began as I came to live inside of people who were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Your Father of Great Mercies

No comments: