Saturday, February 18, 2023

BLESSED BY GOOD, SOUND FRUIT My Dear Precious Child, After Jesus Christ was accused by the Pharisees of casting out demons by the spirit of Beelzebub, Jesus taught to the disciples more clearly about the two kingdoms in the earth. He taught that a person whose house is built on the foundation of demonic knowledge would find his house destroyed when winds and storms come, but anyone whose house is built upon My Holy Spirit's wisdom will withstand every storm. He even taught that every person's sins are forgiven except a person who blasphemes the Holy Spirit. After establishing that truth, Jesus taught that His disciples must make a tree sound and its fruit sound, speaking about the words of their mouth and the state of their heart. He exphasized that a tree is known by its fruit, meaning the state of a person's heart will be known by the words that he or she speaks. He called the Pharisees a brood of vipers because they had said that Jesus cast out demons by the prince of demons. He said that a good person brings forth good fruit out of the abundance of goodness in his heart, and a bad person brings forth evil fruit out the abundance of evil in his heart. He said that for every evil word that a person speaks, on the day of judgment they would answer for them because it is by your words that you are acquitted and by your words you are condemned, calling attention to the Pharisees and Jesus' disciples and the difference between them. (Matthew 12:33-37) In retaliation of the wisdom of the words of Jesus Christ, some of the scribes and Pharisees present said that they would like for Him to show them a sign to prove that His words were true. Jesus answered them by saying than only an evil generation of people asks for a sign. He said that the only sign given would be the one by the prophet Jonah. He reminded them that their scriptures teach that Jonah was in the belly of a sea monster for three days and three nights and so would the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights, and on the day of judgment for the devil and his demons that the Queen of the South would rise from the dead and stand up with that generation and condemn it, speaking to the scribes and Pharisees, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon and there is something greater than Solomon who was speaking, meaning Himself, the Son of God. (Matthew 12:38-42) Jesus Christ, in His teachings about evil and good, evil spirits and good spirits, He told the listeners that when an unclean spirit goes out of a person, it wanders around through the waterless countryside looking for a place to rest but cannot find one. So it decides to return to the home from where it came, meaning the person. He finds the place swept clean, unoccupied by other evil spirits, clean and tidy, so it goes off and collects seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and set up house there, too, in the man so that the man ends up being worse than he was before. (Matthew 12:43-45) He explained that that's what happened to that evil generation of people. It was in those teachings of Jesus that I was letting My children know that the problems in the earth are caused by evil spirits who occupy the bodies of people. Every year when they made their sacrifices for their sins and the demons left them, during the next year those demons returned and brought more demons with them, and so the people became more and more cursed in their lives. They needed "a once and for all" Savior. I sent Jesus Christ into the world to die for the sins of people, to go to hell for their sins, to wrestle from the devil the authority to the earth and heavens, then to rise from hell back into the earth to teach more about My Kingdom of God coming into the world. Then He came to sit down with Me from His ministry in the world and send My Holy Spirit, who is My power over all evil, into the world to live inside of all people who have been cleased by the blood of Jesus Christ so that their houses are clean. Then My Holy Spirit establishes My Kingdom of God in the lifes of the people whose sins have been forgiven, and they are taught and guided by My Holy Spirit, who is the same Spirit who raised Jesus Christ from the dead. (Romans 8:11) It was then that My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit began with humanity in the earth on the day of the observance of Pentecost and continues every day that a person becomes baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire. (Acts 2:1-21) For those of My children who have been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, there is no need for sacrifices to be made every year for their sins because My forgiveness is eternal and everlasting. It is then that those of My children are My ministers in the earth, forgiving the sins of other people and ministering My healing to the sick and diseased, My casting out of demons, and My restoring all problems to My divine order and perfection. That is My intention for My children who carry around inside of their bodies the same anointing that Jesus Christ had, that anointing being My very own Holy Spirit. You have good and sound words of the Holy Spirit living inside of you if you are baptized in My Holy Spirit because your heart is sound. Praying in My heavenly prayer language can rid your life of all of the evil spirits and their evil fruit of judgmental, cursing words. Those good, sound words of the Holy Spirit must be spoken out in order for them to become prophesy; speaking forth My will in the earth for you. I created a new heaven and a new earth in My children. Go and establish it by praying in the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6:10-19; Romans 8:26-30) Since I am for you, nothing can defeat you! Your Truly Good Father

No comments: