Wednesday, February 1, 2023

BLESSED BY DOING THE WILL OF GOD

My Dear Precious Child, After My Son Jesus Christ taught so eloquently about the either good or bad attitudes of My children and how they summon either My blessings into your life or the devil's curses into your life, and after He warned them about false prophets He gave another clue into how to enter into My Kingdom of God. He said that just because they called him Lord did not qualify them to enter into My Kingdom. He said that there would be some of His followers who begged to enter because they had prophesied in Jesus' name, cast out demons by using His name, and worked many miracles in His name. He said that doing His will is what would allow them to enter into My Kingdom of God. He said that He would have to tell certain ones that He never knew them so they would need to get away from Him. (Matthew 7:21-23) Jesus told His followers that everyone who listens to the words that He teaches and they act on them would be like the sensible man who built His house on rock. When rains came, floods came, gales blew against their house, their house would not fall because it was built on rock. He also told them that anyone who built his or her house on sand would be stupid. When rains come, floods rise, gales blow and strike that house, it falls and great is its fall. That analogy made a big impression on the followers of Jesus because He taught with such great authority and not like their religious scribes. (Matthew 7:28-29) The followers of Jesus were not privy at that time to the truths that they would know later on after Jesus rose from the dead and He appeared to His disciples and followers. Jesus told them when He appeared to them before He ascended to sit down with Me to remain in Jerusalem together in an upper room until My gift of the Holy Spirit would come to live inside of them, causing them to be born of My Spirit so that they would know Me intimately and I would know them intimately because they would be My children. (Acts 1:1-10; Acts 2:1-13) That is how He would know them intimately and they would know Him intimately. Some of His disciples became born again before that day on a country road when He, as the Risen Christ, appeared to them. He breathed My Holy Spirit into them and they became My born again children by their breathing in My Holy Spirit. (John 20:19-23). Jeremiah had prophesied it, (Jeremiah 31:34) So when Jesus Christ told His followers that the people who did his will, which was to wait for My Holy Spirit to come into their lives, that they did not know the time would come when He would give them instructions to wait for My gift to come upon them. The people who did His will in that instruction became My children who entered into My Kingdom of God. That was the most important instruction He ever gave to My children. In the dispensation of the Holy Spirit in your time on earth, people have the same opportunity to become born of My Holy Spirit. I have commissioned My angels to be always present with the opportunity for My children to be born of My Spirit so that their lives on earth will be blessed. I said that My children know My voice. (John 10:27-30) Jesus said that He gives Eternal Life to them and they never perish and neither will any man pluck them out of His hand nor out of My hand. He continued in that revelation by saying that He and I are ONE. When Jesus told His followers that they needed to do My will in order to enter into My Kingdom of God, He was talking about My eventual instructions to wait for My gift to you, which is being born of My Holy Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit. All of His instructions are important but in order to enter into My Kingdom of God, His instruction to wait for My Holy Spirit was finally available because He had been to hell for their sins and had risen from the dead to walk the earth for 40 days and teach about My Kingdom of God coming into the lives of His followers. There were many people who did not follow that instruction and when persecution came because of Jesus Christ their spiritual houses were washed away, per His analogy. Many Jews who heard that analogy were the ones who did not build their houses on the rock but instead built them on sand, which was the old covenant based on Mosaic Law. Jesus Christ made all things new. The old passes away and everything becomes new. A new heaven and a new earth became real on the day of My children's first Pentecostal experience. (II Corinthians 5:17-19) It was the fulfillment of what Jesus taught about hearing My words and doing them. The people who obeyed what Jesus told them to do became recipients of My Kingdom of God in their lives on earth. My Words are life. (John 6:63) Your Father of Life-Giving Words

No comments: