Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Acknowledge My Presence

"Sneaking in our Happy Halloween Grandchildren"



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Acknowledge My Presence

Dear One, Begin to acknowledge My presence and the presence of My hosts of Angels in everything you do. You will continually be cognizant of My presence and the presence of your heavenly support group, your fan club, your heavenly extended family if you will begin to acknowledge us and our presence in every situation. We are there in reality and when you recognize our presence then our abilities and our powers are brought to the forefront and we can more easily perform for you.To acknowledge our presence is to recognize our presence and then you give credence and importance to our performances. Then you will see the results of our performances more quickly and easily because your mind is in agreement with our activities. We are already performing tasks for you, so you might as well acknowledge our presence. That is showing your appreciation for our working in your behalf.Acknowledging My presence every minute is a way to keep your mind fixated on Me and My ministry for you. I said that your mind will be in perfect peace when it is fixed on Me. After all, I'm the ultimate love of your life. Keep Me on your mind and acknowledge My presence.You would acknowledge the presence of an earthly father if he was performing meaningful tasks for you. You wouldn't ignore his presence. You would express your gratitude to him constantly.I'm more interested in performing miraculous tasks for you than an earthly father would. You will stay in peace if you recognize My presence and My workings. Stay in agreement with Me and see the results.

Love, God Isaiah 26:3
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:26 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,



No comments: