Thursday, October 4, 2007

Love Avenues

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Love Avenues
Dear One,
Love is where you find it. You'll find it anywhere and everywhere you look. I have poured out My love on all people and upon all of My creation. That is why it will so easily come to you. My love is everywhere because I am everywhere. Notice My love for you in music, in art, in nature, in all animals and birds, in new inventions, in knowledge, in learning and education, in strangers, in family and in friends. If someone refuses to give love to you, just look somewhere else and it will appear. There is an abundance of love when you have spiritual eyes to see it. Soak up love and pass it on to others.
Love, God Romans 5:5
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 9:42 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: