Thursday, October 4, 2007

Words to Heal



Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Words to Heal
Dear One, Speaking My words are an awesome responsibility.There must be trust on your part that the words are truly Mine, plus there must be discernment to separate your own words from the words that are truly mine. You will know the difference because My words have power to deliver, power to heal, power to encourage.You will find that where there is a need, there are power filled words to fill that need, whether in words of wisdom, words of knowledge, words of healing or words of prophesy.You have seen what My words have done for you. Now speak them to others where there is a need.

Love, God I Corinthians 2:4 I Corinthians 2:13 I Corinthians 12:8-12
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 3:43 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: