Friday, October 12, 2007

Hope Verses Depression


Friday, October 5, 2007

Hope Versus Depression
Dear One,
When you allow yourself to become "de-pressed" you are just that, you are pressed down.When you are depressed you are taken from your place of faith downward into the hopelessness of the earthly dimension. You no longer soar like the eagle, or like the angels in the spiritual dimension. That is one reason the enemy sends bad circumstances to you, to press you down so that you will not operate as My children, my authority, as My landlords in the earth. When you become depressed you become servants of the evils of the world, of the spirits of the enemy, instead of being the ones in authority like I created you to be. When circumstances appear to be hopeless and you allow yourself to be hopeless, then you are saying that I have no power or ability to send a miracle to change the circumstances. You are limiting My power when you are hopeless. In those times you think that I am limited to the abilities of the world. You take away supernatural abilities from Me. Do not remain in that frame of mind. Have I not always changed your circumstances to better and then best? Sometimes you forget what I've done. Review what I have done for you and others and become impressed again with My powers. Then you will be in awe of My power and you will leave depression behind.
Love, God John 16:33 I will always be faithful to you
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 5:16 PM 0 comments
Labels:

No comments: