Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fight for Your Inheritance

Saturday, October 27, 2007
Fight for Your Inheritance
Dear One,
Learn the ways to defeat your enemy, the devil, and then let Me provide the pertinent strategy every time a battle ensues.
I will show you the perfect, easiest, most efficient way to defeat him and his demons, and then I will tell you how to appropriate the spoils. The spoils are your inheritance which he has stolen from you. It belongs to you. You might as well have it.
If someone were to come into your home and try to take any of your property, you would fight with every muscle you have to protect your belongings.
When the enemy comes into your life to take anything from you or your family, such as your home, your loved ones, your prosperity, your peace, your joy, then you must use every spiritual muscle you have to protect your belongings. Your spiritual muscles include intercessory prayer, faith, authoritative commands, determination and praise, because praise proclaims the power of My might.
You have already won the war because I defeated the devil in hell, but you need to defeat his army in the earth by using the weapons that I have given you.
My children have laid down and let the enemy take all they have and then My children have gloried in their piety, their lack and their poverty. They have given up the inheritance that was rightfully theirs to the thief and the robber.
My children have believed false teachings that teach that I deny them their inheritance to teach them something. I am not a giver who gives and then takes away. I only give. It is My nature to give good gifts to My children.
Fight for what is rightfully yours. No one else will fight for you. The battle is still mine because I provide your army of angels, and I provide the weapons and the arsenal., but I use you in the midst of the battle because of your authority in the earth, which I gave to you.
It's one thing to let a thief steal your inheritance, but it's pitiful when you give up your inheritance to a thief.
I told several of your predecessors to stand up on their feet and fight like a man. I tell you the same thing when the devil has robbed you, stand up on your feet and fight like My child.
Love, God

Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 6:57 AM 0 comments
photo from www.flickr.com Rob A. Johnson (akaWalkabout Wolf)

Labels: you're the winner with God's gifts

No comments: