Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blessed Assurance



Saturday, October 20, 2007
Blessed Assurance
Dear One,
Blessed assurance!Blessed assurance is to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I , your Heavenly Father, love you, that I have provided the best things for you, that I willingly guide you, coddle you, protect you, anoint you, that I give every good gift to you, and that I give myself wholeheartedly to you.I have made myself a surety for you, a guarantee of wonderful things. I became your bail bondsman when I purchased your freedom from the prison in which your spiritual enemies confined you.Assurance is total trust, the kind of trust that I have in you that you will, according to the power that is in you, do your best in all situations. Now you must have the same assurance, that same trust, that I have already done and will continue to do My very best for you in all situations.I have a huge storehouse of wonderful things for you, the storehouse of infinity. Blessed assurance is based on certainty and confidence in Me, that My love is sure and pure and powerful enough to overcome everything that's negative in your life.Live in that blessed assurance, that you are the apple of My eye.
Love, God
Isaiah 13:17 and 18 Hebrews 6:11 and 12
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 8:13 AM 0 comments
Labels: 1993 have confidence in My love for you, Feb. 16


No comments: