Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hearing or Fearing

"A place of peace, the entry to our home"

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Hearing or Fearing

Dear One,
My children know My voice. So often the choice is hearing or fearing. When difficult situations are encountered you are faced with the choice of whether to hear My voice of comfort and guidance or whether to fear what might happen to yourself or your family.Fear will not allow you to hear My words of instruction concerning how to remedy the situation. Fear will not allow you to bring calmness to a difficult situation. Fear will cripple you and everyone involved in the situation.When you look at the results of both choices, it’s really an apparent choice, the one of choosing to hear My words. Hearing My words of comfort and My words of instruction and guidance is the only way to proceed because peace will always follow.Fearing only offers unrest, mental torture, sleepless nights and constant negativity. It offers dread and self pity and confusion.Hearing My words offers all of these, love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith relating to the situation.Discipline yourself enough to be quiet so that you can hear the soothing words that I speak to you and I will say to your minds, “Peace, be still.”Fearing will cripple you. Hearing My words is the right choice because I will show you how to bring solutions to all situations.
Love, God John 10:27 Deuteronomy 28:2-14

Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 7:57 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,

No comments: