Friday, October 26, 2007

Life Changing Words


Friday, October 26, 2007
Life Changing Words

Dear One,
My words are explosive in the earth. My words created the earth. The occasion of My words creating the earth is considered by scientists as the Big Bang. That shows you what power is behind My words. It is explosive power.If you could see into My spiritual dimension and into My kingdom you would see constant earth shaking, earth moving, heaven moving, heaven shaking, earth changing activities occurring every time you allow Me to speak through your mouth in My spiritual language.I will see that changes happen for your good with each explosive word that you speak in My spiritual language.You must continue to see My words in other tongues as My languages of the heavens. They are My authoritive words flowing from your mouth. I called them rivers of Living Waters because they are the words of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Life.My words bring positive changes for all men.
Love, God I Corinthians 14:17

Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:54 AM 0 comments
Labels: ,
photo from www.flickr.com called 247111_ereerer.jpg.

No comments: