Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Peace, Sweet Peace




Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:47 PM 0 comments

Peace, Sweet Peace
Dear One,
Peace, peace, sweet peace!Peace floods over a person’s soul when peace is offered to him. Peace settles down into every crevice of your mind.Peace is a tangible commodity because it has the power to totally change people and situations. It quiets the storm. That is why Jesus said, “Peace, be still,” to the raging sea.You can sow peace and you can speak peace. When you sow peace you remain unaffected by conflict and disagreement and disappointment. You remain calm, and then the difficult situation becomes calm.You can speak peace to the raging seas of life and spread peace to conflicting situations and you will see everyone and everything settle down and become placid.Every angel offers peace and tranquility to My children and I bring peace into the hearts of men when I come to live in them.Some men commit suicide just to bring peace to their minds. I offer peace to men in the midst of turmoil when they are still living. Men don’t have to die to have peace. I can give it to them in life.I said, “My peace I give to you,” and that makes it clear that it’s a gift from Me to you. Receive My peace and live a peaceful life.
Love, God John 1:27

Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 7:42 AM 0 comments
Labels: , photo from elh70 flickr

No comments: