Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lean On Me

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Lean on Me

Dear One,

Leaning your whole being on Me requires confidence in My abilities and confidence in My resources. If you are doubtful of My resources, then you cannot have faith in Me and you cannot have trust in My promises to you. If you are doubtful of My abilities, then you cannot have faith in My miraculous powers to provide all of your needs, wants and desires.My resources are endless. They are infinite. If there was a shortage of resources, then I would create more. You cannot imagine the total power of My abilities because your mind cannot handle it, but you must have faith in Me to provide everything for you simply because I have promised. My promises to you are yes and amen.
Love, God II Corinthians 1:20 Ephesians 1:19
Posted by "Dear One, Love God........." at 4:09 AM 0 comments
Labels:
,

"This kind of trust and more,"
my husband and one of our Granddaughters

No comments: