Thursday, July 3, 2008

SPIRITUAL WORKERS


Dear One,
Getting My Hosts of Angels and Me in the spiritual dimension involved in your situation guarantees the success of the venture.
You always desire the utmost success in every venture and the angels and I desire success in your every venture, so there is immediate agreement in the situation. They will work for you, per My instructions, when you pray in the Spirit. You should also listen to My directions and insight into what is your part in the venture.
Without getting My angels and Me involved, you are giving the outcome of the venture over to other negative spiritual beings, ones who caused failures to previously happen in the situation.
Praying in the Spirit and walking in the Spirit will reverse the outcome from negative to positive. It all depends on who is involved in it.
Love, God
II Samuel 5:19; Matthew 4:11; Matthew 13:41; Hebrews 12:22;

No comments: