Thursday, July 31, 2008

LOVE TRANSFUSION


Dear One,
Gather yourself with Me and receive that peace for which you have been searching.
When we are gathered as One, there is no hint of turmoil or despair because they cannot exist in My presence.
When we are in unity there is no thought of fear or depression or dread or anger. There are only thoughts of love and joy and peace and goodness.
The act of becoming unified with Me must exist before My angels can manifest their presence and perform their acts of power. My power angels are only able to do their work where the spiritual atmosphere is charged with My spiritual characteristics.
Bring yourself into unity with me, receive your love transfusion and then pass My love on to others.
Love, God
John 13:34 &35; John 17:21-24; Ephesians 4:3

No comments: