Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FULFILLMENT


Dear One,
I will fulfill every one of My promises to you, give all of My blessings to you.
I will fill, until full, your life with My blessings.
My fullness is never lacking in anything. To be full means holding all that you can contain.
When all your needs, wants and desires are met through My fullness to you, then there is no longer room for more because all needs are already met, all wants are already met and all desires are granted.
My desire for all of My children is that all of you have life abundantly. When My blessings are abundant in your lives, then you live life to the fullest, to the ultimate.
Meditate on My fullness and then know that My fullness is yours, complete in quantity and quality.
Love, God
John 10:10; Matthew 5:17; John 1:16; I Corinthians 10:26; Ephesians 1:16-23

No comments: