Thursday, September 30, 2010

PROSPEROUS LIVING

Dear One,
Wisdom is the key to prosperity in every area of your life.
Wisdom and prayers combined are guarantees to prosperity in every area of your life.
Men have prayed that they will have the strength to change the things that can be changed, the ability to accept the things that can't be changed, and the wisdom to know the difference.
I can give you the wisdom to change everything possible for men to change. I can also change, with your help through prayers, the things that are impossible for men to change unless they have My spiritual power.
Wisdom in every situation empowers yourself and others, thus changing the situations, which will then change your situations into prosperous ones.
Your prayers empower Me to use My weapons to change your circumstances, to also spiritually change people, and to change the spiritual climate around you which will cleanse it of all your spiritual enemies that are trying to keep your prosperity from you.
Attention to My wisdom and dedication to Spirit-led prayers are necessary to complete the work. Working together, My work and your work will bring prosperity.
Prosperity means you are lacking in nothing. You were created to be prosperous by receiving all of My blessings.
Love, God
Isaiah 48:15-18; Deuteronomy 28: 1-14; John 10:10

No comments: