Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PAY ATTENTION


Dear One,
Pay close attention to your body. Listen to it so that you will know its daily need for sleep, for rest, for relaxation, for stretching, for exercise, for fasting of offensive foods, and for purification.
Pay close attention to My voice inside of you for My revelations, My wisdom and My knowledge. Your success in all areas of life derive from My words of instruction and revelation.
Become inside-minded, attentive to My voice, rather than outside-minded by listening to voices of worldly reasoning from others.
Pay attention to the needs of others without allowing yourself to be manipulated by them. Discern the true needs from the manufactured needs which would try to control and manipulate you. True needs do not use emotional appeals to further their own ambitions. You must love the person making emotional appeals but you should wisely refuse to be manipulated by them.
Pay attention to My peace, My grace and My other nurturing spirits around you whom I have given to you for your good, your growth, your establishment, your comfort, your enjoyment and your protection. Acknowledge their presence and their help and you will see their work manifested quickly in your life.
Pay attention to the opportunities to be thankful and gracious. Thankfulness and gratitude throw the doors to your life open so that blessings can flow more easily to you.
Love, God
Psalm 1: 1-3; John 15: 7; John 16:13-15; John 17:3

No comments: