Monday, September 13, 2010

RENEWAL


Dear One,
Daily renewal is the key to spiritual health and happiness. Your body requires nutrients every day and your spirit and mind require spiritual nutrients every day.
My personal words to you daily will renew your mind, will renew your faith, will renew your love, your joy and your peace.
Every time you fellowship with Me, one on one, My life is renewed within you. My words to you are My spiritual blood transfusion for that particular day. They are called the manna from heaven, spiritual food.
Never fear, I always have thrilling words for you every day which will provide enriching spiritual nutrients. You will consume them and know the thrill of My Spirit within you. You will have life more and more abundantly than before.
I said My Words are spirit and life, and they are. I will provide wisdom beyond your expectations through My Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Wisdom and Truth. He loves to teach you. Become a willing student of His. He wants to perfect everything in your life.
Love, God
John 8:6; John 6:63; John 14:17: John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15

No comments: