Wednesday, September 8, 2010

RESTORATION BUSINESS


Dear One,
I am the Restorer of all things. Everything can and will be restored. I am in the restoration business. That's what I do, I take broken hearts, broken bodies, broken relationships, broken plans and broken dreams and I not only restore them but I perfect them with your cooperation. Together we can restore everything.
Cooperation by you merely involves your praying in the Spirit, your being led by My Spirit and your loving everyone with whom you come into contact.
Love involves so much more than you realize. Refer to your instruction book, the Bible, and refresh your mind with the description of love, that it is patient, kind, not jealous or boastful, not arrogant or rude, does not it seek its own way, is not irritable or resentful, does not rejoice at wrong but rejoices in the right, it bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. My Love inside of you can do that so that My Love is poured out upon all mankind, regardless of race, belief, religion, philosophy, social standing or gender.
Love is the most powerful part of My restoration process.
Praying in the Spirit at all times and in all seasons is the result of love and your eagerness to bring My Kingdom into the lives of others.
Being led by My Spirit is the result of loving Me with your whole heart. When you love Me you will love My personal, loving words to you. Because I am your Father, My words to you will keep you from pitfalls which have harmful results.
Join Me in the restoration business and we will purify everything that concerns you and your world.
Pray, love and be led by My Holy Spirit and we will perfect everything that concerns you.
Love, God
Matthew 12:13; Mark 8:25; Galatians 6: 1 & 2; Matthew 4:24; Matthew 8:16; Matthew 10:8; Luke 10:9; Romans 8 and I Corinthians 13:4-7
photo from Natsha at Flickr.com

No comments: