Saturday, September 18, 2010

HARVEST TIME


Dear One,
You are living under the harvesting covenant. The covenant you are living under is the Father-child covenant, which is My covenant with you because you are My child. As My child you are entitled to everything that I have. You are assured of all the blessings of the heavens and they are yours to be harvested. They are ready to be gathered into bundles and the sheaves are ready to to be brought into your storehouse.
The harvest season takes place after the planting season and the growing season. What follows is harvest time, time to appropriate everything that's yours.
Harvest is actually easy on your part because My angels do all the work for you. Your part is to make sure there are no thieves or robbers who would divert the blessings before you receive them. Those thieves and robbers are demonic spirits who entice you to participate in anger, strife, dissension, opposition, jealousy, envy, railing and all the other things which stop the harvest by closing the doors to your storehouse.
When you have kept the thieves and robbers away, then you can ask what you will in prayer and it will be done for you. I'm your Father. I give you everything I have promised to you as My child.
Everything I have is yours because you are part of Me.
Love, God
Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:6-13; John 15:7-12
www.jaunted.com photo from

No comments: