Saturday, September 25, 2010

DISPENSATION OF GOD'S WILL


Dear One,
Continue to look beyond the natural occurrences to the supernatural activities working in your behalf. Natural occurrences have little to do with things that are actually happening in the eternal dimension that are spiritually and materially beneficial to you.
Have faith that your future blessings are in My hands, not in the hands of your government, your church, your job, your friends or your family. Your blessings are my inheritance to you as My child and they are concrete in My dimension because you are certainly My child and My heir.
Inheritances don't depend upon any government, any church, any job, any friend or any living family member. They belong to the heir because someone has bequeathed them to the heir.
As My child you are the beneficiary of My will which gives My blessings to My children. Jesus instituted the will and the Holy Spirit is the Advocate who probates it. It is written in stone in the heavens that all of My blessings are yours as My child. You must believe the will, which is the New Testament of My love toward you. When you love others like I love you, then the disposition of My will and all its benefits become more easily appropriated.
Love, God
John 3:16; John 10:10; John 16:12-15; II Peter 1:3-9

No comments: