Thursday, September 2, 2010

GRACE HEALS


Dear One,
When you see evil displayed prominently in the life of an individual, you must realize that that person is in need of My love much more than the degree of sin or evil in his life. Remember that where sin abounds My grace does much more abound. When the need is great, My activities and the activities of My hosts of angels are waiting to be completed in that life.
Do not capitalize on the sin or evil when you see it, but capitalize on the need for My love and grace by the person. The more sin that is apparent and the more evil that is apparent, the more spiritually wounded the person is.
You would not leave a physically wounded person to fend for himself, but you would help care for him. A person who is beaten, assaulted, abused and molested by the temptations of demonic spirits, the more he is in need of My healing balm emanating from you and the more he is in need of My new life waiting to envelop him.
Do not turn your back in disgust to a person who is spiritually wounded, but rather offer acceptance, affirmation, recognition, love, honor and regard to the pure part of the person. Whatever you do to him, you do to Me.
Love, God
Galatians 6:1; Matthew 25:40; I Corinthians 13: 4-7

No comments: