Sunday, September 12, 2010

WORDS BECOME FLESH


Dear One,
I am a person of My word because I am My Word.
My words are truth because I only speak truth. I am Truth.
A person who is a man of his word can be trusted and relied upon to do exactly as he says. Yes, you can trust Me to do what I say that I will do.
Jesus was referred to as the Word. The angels are creations of My Words. The earth is a creation of My Words, My instructions.
Therefore, if My Words became flesh and lived among men in the person of Jesus, every promise that I make to My children will become flesh or material matter and will be evident in your world. Your prayers will be answered.
I said My promises are yes and amen. They will be so, according to My Words.
Continue to sing your song, "My Dad will do it. My Dad will do it. My Dad will do it every time. He has the love. He has the faith. He has the power of the sublime. He heals the sick. He raised the dead. He always does what He has said. My Dad will do it. My Dad will do it. My Dad will do it every time. "
That is your profession of faith in me and your confidence in Me. Be it according to My Words. Yes and amen.
Love, God
John 1:14; Romans 4:20; II Corinthians 1:20; Hebrews 10:36
photo from www.flickr.com under TIO

No comments: